Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back to the drawing board

I really REALLY thought this month was THE month. I truly felt like I was pregnant. I know PMS and pregnancy symptoms are the same basically, but I had symptoms that weren’t typical for me as PMS symptoms. I’m super bummed about all of the cheats I had in the tww plus not skipping breakfast like I normally do. This is the 4th month of us trying and while I know people go years before conceiving(I know in retrospect 4 months isn’t a really long time without conceiving ), were super bummed. Being that I had about a week of cheats plus a vacation planned coming up we are thinking about skipping September all together and trying again in October. I don’t know if it’s necessary since I’ve been swaying for 28 weeks?
    I have lightened up so much on my sway, having failed attempts time and time again is so tiring. Plus there’s 3 pregnant women in my family,(two of which are having girls) I’m so happy for all of them, but it’s so frustrating that I can’t seem to get pregnant I just want it to be our time already.
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; August 30th, 2019 at 09:43 AM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not want you to take time off for a vacation. The solution to not getting pregnant quickly enough is NOT to take another 6 weeks off!! Most people find they do way better on vacation than they think they will.

Tell me everything you've done that might have prevented conception (so don't tell me all the foods you ate, tell me about timing, frequency, j and d, shallow release, that kind of thing) and I'll tell you what to tweak if anything.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=atomic sagebrush;1038521]I do not want you to take time off for a vacation. The solution to not getting pregnant quickly enough is NOT to take another 6 weeks off!! Most people find they do way better on vacation than they think they will.

Tell me everything you've done that might have prevented conception (so don't tell me all the foods you ate, tell me about timing, frequency, j and d, shallow release, that kind of thing) and I'll tell you what to tweak if anything

When you put it like that, it makes sense and I sound super silly! Lol

So I didn’t do any timing, we had one attempt at pos OPK, about an hour after I got the pos. doggy style so no shallow release, no jellies. I didn’t jump and dump but I did go to the bathroom around 30 mins after. Prior to our attempt we dtd the night before with p/o method and then prior to that we had dtd 4 and 5 days before our attempt p/o method.
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; August 30th, 2019 at 04:11 PM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No people tell me that all the time! They're like "well I haven't gotten pregnant for 6 months so I decided to go off diet for two months then back on diet for three months and try then" The reason is that subconsciously you guys have absorbed that terrible message of IG and the FGD where if you relax on diet even for a single meal, then your sway diet is ruined. But it makes NO SENSE that would be the case! People around the world eat all kinds of things, it simply cannot be the case that anyone on the planet is eating this very specific set of foods ONLY for 3 months solid without ever eating anything off the "forbidden" list. But the net result is that people think they have to be super strict on LE Diet, never relax or cheat, and that is just not the case at all. It is much better to relax on diet, cheat as needed, and then keep trying when you aren't conceiving rather than thinking you have to do all or nothing. The all or nothing mentality causes more pink sway opposites than any other swaying mistake - it makes people drag out their sways for ages trying to get them "perfect" before actually trying (so they end up stopping ovulation and basically having to sway blue just to get their cycle going) , and it causes people to drop swaying when all they ever needed to do was just relax a little (so people go from swaying ridiculously strictly - starving themselves, or nearly so - then doing a 180 degree turnaround and eating normally, even gorging themselves and feeling deprived - no wonder that makes their bodies think "oh wow times are great now, think I'll have a boy.")

So long story short - it is fine and indeed desirable to relax on diet, have cheats, and keep trying instead of stopping swaying for no real reason only to plan to go back on diet at some point in the future.

The ONLY resason to ever take time off swaying is for life stuff. Not because you don't think you can diet strictly enough.

I want you on e4d in the 72 hour pattern and you need to start it after AF ends (before you think you can get pregnant) and continue after you think you've ovulated. No more one attempt. No more pull out either please, these are meant to be unprotected attempts.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No people tell me that all the time! They're like "well I haven't gotten pregnant for 6 months so I decided to go off diet for two months then back on diet for three months and try then" The reason is that subconsciously you guys have absorbed that terrible message of IG and the FGD where if you relax on diet even for a single meal, then your sway diet is ruined. But it makes NO SENSE that would be the case! People around the world eat all kinds of things, it simply cannot be the case that anyone on the planet is eating this very specific set of foods ONLY for 3 months solid without ever eating anything off the "forbidden" list. But the net result is that people think they have to be super strict on LE Diet, never relax or cheat, and that is just not the case at all. It is much better to relax on diet, cheat as needed, and then keep trying when you aren't conceiving rather than thinking you have to do all or nothing. The all or nothing mentality causes more pink sway opposites than any other swaying mistake - it makes people drag out their sways for ages trying to get them "perfect" before actually trying (so they end up stopping ovulation and basically having to sway blue just to get their cycle going) , and it causes people to drop swaying when all they ever needed to do was just relax a little (so people go from swaying ridiculously strictly - starving themselves, or nearly so - then doing a 180 degree turnaround and eating normally, even gorging themselves and feeling deprived - no wonder that makes their bodies think "oh wow times are great now, think I'll have a boy.")

So long story short - it is fine and indeed desirable to relax on diet, have cheats, and keep trying instead of stopping swaying for no real reason only to plan to go back on diet at some point in the future.

The ONLY resason to ever take time off swaying is for life stuff. Not because you don't think you can diet strictly enough.

I want you on e4d in the 72 hour pattern and you need to start it after AF ends (before you think you can get pregnant) and continue after you think you've ovulated. No more one attempt. No more pull out either please, these are meant to be unprotected attempts.

That’s understandable. I don’t know why every time I have like a week or two when I’m off diet or go over on limits I think it’s going to completely undermine everything I’ve done thus far! I know for the diet to do anything you need to be on it for at least 4 weeks for a boy sway, so I don’t know why I feel like 1-2 weeks is enough for me to sway boy. I so wish the girl diet was like the boy in the sense of only needing 4 weeks to help sway. (I don’t know why I’m thinking 4 weeks for a boy sway but I think I read it somewhere) lol. I know there’s people who get girls without swaying and that I shouldn’t beat myself up over cheats and being more laxed then I was when I started the diet. I just always hope everything I have done to sway out weighs the things that I’ve done that could get me an opposite.

We’re going to not put it off this month, I had a bit of a panic with how crappy I did in the tww, but at this point I’ve been swaying for close to 30 weeks, I need to move past the fear of failing if I don’t do this sway totally perfectly.

We had done E4D in our two prior attempts and then this was our first time trying the 1 at pos OPK, so it’s ok to go back to the E4D? I think last time I was doing the 96 hr pattern, so maybe that’s why we didn’t conceive doing that. We’ll go to the 72 hr. Thank you for your time and input and help atomic!!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's because that's what they say on the other sites and we've absorbed it subconsciously but it just cannot be true based on good sense and our results now (people on diet 12+ weeks getting great results even though practically all these people relaxed a lot over time.)

Yes I'd have you go to e4d in the 72 hour pattern now. Start after AF ends and continue on till you're sure you've ovulated (even if this means going all the way through till the next cycle begins)

8. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's because that's what they say on the other sites and we've absorbed it subconsciously but it just cannot be true based on good sense and our results now (people on diet 12+ weeks getting great results even though practically all these people relaxed a lot over time.)

Yes I'd have you go to e4d in the 72 hour pattern now. Start after AF ends and continue on till you're sure you've ovulated (even if this means going all the way through till the next cycle begins)
    I agree there for sure, I have such guilt when I feel like I’ve slipped up. This weeks been good, I’ve stopped tracking because I feel like I have a decent gauge on what I’m eating, my OCD has been in remission so I don’t want to get crazy on numbers anymore and have finally slipped into the right mindset of not being obsessive over everything I eat!

We’re doing the 72 hrs starting today. I’ll follow through until BFP of next AF!!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck and pink dust!

12. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post