Thread: Girl after bcp

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl after bcp

Is there an essay addressing the possibility of conceiving a girl after stopping the pill? I know it’s probably not a great sway tactic, I’m just curious (I tried the search bar but didn’t have much luck). Thanks!
    due August 2021!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think I ever ended up writing one, just put it in other essays and stuff.

To TTC coming off the pill (which should on paper sway pink since it suppresses fertility) what you would do is be on the BCP for birth control (I do not recommend taking the pill without another reason, since it is very likely you need to take it a few months to get any benefit for a sway, and it does have risks and side effects - one of which is that it can really mess up your cycle for a while after coming off it, so the idea of taking the pill for 1 or 2 months and then dropping it and getting pregnant right away has not panned out - a lot of people take another month or two to start ovulating regularly after taking it)

Then, when you're ready to start trying, stop the pill and start doing either OPK (aiming at one attempt at first positive) or e4d method in the every 96 hour pattern (for better odds of pink) or in the 72 hour pattern (for better odds of conception) Hopefully you catch that first egg. if not, the second month may also be somewhat pink friendly.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Greydore thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I was taking yaz for birth control, not for swaying. I was on it for 13 months total. I also took it before we conceived my second and third sons, I looked back at the chart from my second and I ovulated 16 days after stopping the pill, haha. My third was similar. Fingers crossed I have the same luck this cycle, although a girl would be nice this time around!
    due August 2021!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, unfortunately it's no magic bullet to be sure (which of course contributes to my reluctance to recommend people rely on it as a sway tactic!) FXFXFX for pink results!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Greydore liked this post