Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Folic acid

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In many, many cases this appears to be the case, sadly. (although hearing someone try to scare someone about postpartum hemorrhage after 2 pregnancies is a new one for me!)

No I want you guys to have dairy still if you like it. No benefit to switching over to almond milk that we're aware of, and many people may lower their fertility too far if they go fully vegan.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    In many, many cases this appears to be the case, sadly. (although hearing someone try to scare someone about postpartum hemorrhage after 2 pregnancies is a new one for me!)

No I want you guys to have dairy still if you like it. No benefit to switching over to almond milk that we're aware of, and many people may lower their fertility too far if they go fully vegan.
    they are obsessed with pph over here, they admit the evidence of more baby's=greater risk is based on 3rd world studies and is considered very poor quality but it doesnt stop them preaching it as if its the gospel truth. if you decline the injection to deliver the placenta for your 3rd+ baby it causes panic, even though every midwife i've asked has admitted they've had women who have had the injection and then hemorraged anyway..
    ok so i'll go with cows milk rather than almond milk, is it 1 serving of full fat milk per day for the pcos diet? or is that just for people who've got issues with their cycle?
    now 6blue5pink

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's amazing, I"ve added that to my notes! I was not aware of that pressure being put upon people.

You don't have to have a serving of full fat dairy on PCOS diet if you'd prefer to "spend" your protein/fat on other things, BUT just be sure you're NOT eating skim dairy, it is the worst for blood sugar! Anyone who is having wacky cycles or trouble conceiving/poor egg quality should have the serving of full fat dairy (even if not on PCOS-type LE Diet) because it's a miracle for fixing fertility issues and cycle weirdness.

6. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Wow that's amazing, I"ve added that to my notes! I was not aware of that pressure being put upon people.

You don't have to have a serving of full fat dairy on PCOS diet if you'd prefer to "spend" your protein/fat on other things, BUT just be sure you're NOT eating skim dairy, it is the worst for blood sugar! Anyone who is having wacky cycles or trouble conceiving/poor egg quality should have the serving of full fat dairy (even if not on PCOS-type LE Diet) because it's a miracle for fixing fertility issues and cycle weirdness.
    ive often wondered if the large family US mama's face the same hysteria over pph risk im guessing not!
    i wont touch skim dairy! thankyou for answering my questions i really appriciate it
    now 6blue5pink

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not that people have told me and I didn't get it from my doctors - but that doesn't mean it isn't happening!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123