Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Girl TTC November 2020

Hello pink swayers!

I was on here a bit before swaying for our second child, who ended up being a sway opposite (it was not a full sway and he was conceived right after a holiday in the sun where I ate whatever I wanted and dropped coffee completely). I now have a 2 year old boy and a 6.5 month old baby boy. I have a few questions if someone could please answer in preparation of our sway next year:

1) How far in advance is it optimal to start fully swaying before TTC? i.e. LE Diet, Coffee, Exercise etc.

2) I currently drink an Almond Milk creamer in my coffee, I cannot handle black coffee and even coffee with regular creamer in it is difficult for me to get down. But I do wonder if the almond milk creamer could potentially sway a little bit blue.

3) My hubby wants our next baby to be conceived 100% naturally. What he means by this is he doesn't want me to time my ovulation or take any supps (I'm going to take folate anyway because I've had 3 miscarriages). He found it stressful when we were TTC with our other pregnancies because I was so consumed with TTC (which might be the reason we have boys!). So... I need to come up with a plan that makes him happy but also gives the best chance of swaying pink. For this reason, e4d won't work for us because we do the deed a lot more than that generally. Is it okay if we BD more before ovulation as long as there is only 1 attempt during ovulation time?

5) I currently have the Kyleena IUD and plan to get it taken out prior to TTC (obviously), when would be the best time to do that before TTC?

A little about me: I am 5'4" and weigh about 150 lbs. I am generally around that weight but got down to 145 when trying to conceive baby #2. I would like to get down to 135lbs before my wedding April 2020

Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)12 weeks. You can wait to start exercise till 6 weeks before if you'd like.

2) We were getting so many blue sway opposites (people who wanted boys but got girls) with almond milk we actually dropped it for blue sways. A small amount of creamer is not a big deal. Practically everyone on here (myself included) had some milk or cream in their coffee. As long as it doesn't have sugar in it, it's fine. And if it does have sugar in it, it's ok with meals, just not in the morning or between meals.

3)That's fine. We have dropped practically all supplements as they didn't work anyway (exception is folate and fiber, but even the fiber has been so-so in terms of results, so if you need to leave that out, no biggie)

4) Is he willing to have protected sex at other times? We have had good results with something called "do what he does" (meaning you guys do whatever hubby wants most of the time)but keep one attempt in the fertile window - and I mean O-3 through O Day, not just "around ovulation". The issue is unprotected sex even out of the fertile window may sway somewhat blue, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do and if he's not going to go along with it, then you are just gonna hve to roll with that.

5)I would try to wait till you are ready to TTC before getting the IUD out. We have had some luck with TTC that month coming off the IUD possibly swaying pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post