Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

PREGNANT WITH TWINS FROM CLOMID

Welp. Twins it is I guess! I’m 6 weeks 4 days (this was my 5wk ultrasound pic) We saw their heartbeats yesterday, on my birthday. The first round of clomid I dropped 4 eggs. I was so nervous. I know a few girls who just had twin boys from clomid. Second cycle I dropped two eggs and they both fertilized! So I’ll get the NIPT test done at 11 weeks and a couple weeks later I’ll find out the sexes. I’m really nervous. But I’m not feeling like it’s 2 boys.
    My son is 5 and keeps telling me it’s a boy and a girl. And he doesn’t even know I’m pregnant. I’ll ask him “Noah if mommy has a baby is she gonna have a boy or a girl, and he’ll say BOTh! You’re gonna have two babies!” He’s been telling me the last month.
    I’m hopeful but cautious to get my hopes up. My husband does not want a 4th baby so if this is two boys I’m kind of screwed. I feel good though. I really prayed and prayed and tried to connect with my girl before I even got pregnant and I had a pair of newborn pink girl socks from years ago that I forgot to throw into a gift for someone and I put them under my mattress when we conceived. My husband legit thinks I’m certifiable but I figured it can’t hurt lmao. First trimester anxiety is awful. Can’t wait until it’s over. esp after hearing about vanishing twin syndrome.

So we’ll see. I’ll keep everyone posted. Thanks Atomic for all your support!!! I’m hoping I get at least one girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NoahDax; October 3rd, 2019 at 08:29 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats!!! We have only had a small handful of BB twins, most of our twins were GG or GB.

Please stay cautious! Kid predictions of gender have not been accurate, nor has mother's intuition, so just stay hopeful and positive, but guard your heart and don't paint the nursery yet.

Sending you all the pink dust I can scrape together!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ