Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this concerning

Ok sooo while I thought I was losing weight I actually now have no idea if I had been or not. I was using a scale to which I presumed was accurate and the number I was happy with (it was my moms scale and not always available) so I continued dieting and doing my thing with some
    Cheats and not continuously weighing myself.Well my mom recently told me that scale was off, by quite a bit and I was recently weighed at the drs and it seems I put on tales at 5 lbs since the last time I was there (end of May). What’s done is done because we already had our attempt. I’m just wondering how bad this could be for my sway? I’m so bummed at this point. I started to up my cal/fat/protein after my last loss because I didn’t know if that was contributing to my recurrent losses/not conceiving. It wasn’t however in boy territory (other then cheat days, and having white small tortilla a few times a week)
    And at this point I really don’t even know what my true starting weight was, which is disheartening also.
    Also want to add I’m 10 lbs heavier then I thought I was
    Last edited by Prayingforagirl67; October 4th, 2019 at 05:22 PM.
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weight loss and gain hasn't been terribly predictive of whose sways work and whose don't. Just regroup from here on and don't worry about it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post