Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Comparing sway 1 and 2 (maybe nervous about this sway)

I’m swaying for the second time. The first sway which was succesful, was hard. I felt hungry, was exhausted and felt ready to try to get pregnant. I was not complaining about the diet and exercise.

Right now I’m on the diet again for 11 weeks. A very strict diet with coffee, wine and exercise. Exactly the same as I did with my girl. But, here is the point, I never feel hungry, I’m not exhausted and I am complaining about the diet and all the crap I’m eating.
    I doubt if my body is ready for the attempt within 3 weeks because I don’t feel like the first time (maybe to ‘good/healthy to get a girl). Maybe I should diet for a longer time (22 weeks with my girl) to feel as bad as first time?

Who swayed twice and what’s your experience...? Why does it feel so different this time? I have a strong motivation to get a girl again so it’s not the motivation. I was uncertain last time. I feel more confident this time and don’t have questions about what to eat etc.
    Last edited by BBGwish; October 8th, 2019 at 01:35 PM.
    (successful GD sway) - TTC -

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have seen zero correlation between how terrible people feel and the outcome of their sways. I regularly have people write to me worried they don't feel miserable on the LE Diet and sure their sways will fail, but they get girls anyway. And even more often, I find the people who are starving themselves (against my will, of course) and are underweight end up with boys. There's just nothing to this and you're reading way too much into it.

Please do not diet 22 weeks. That isn't necessary, and many people actually UNDERMINE their sways doing that, because they get so depleted that they delay or even stop ovulation and have to really do an about-face and basically start swaying blue just to get their cycle started again.

the LE Diet i SUPPOSED to be easy. When I got my DD, my diet was way less restrictive than when I got my 4th boy with my failed sway. I was quite happy on LE Diet and didn't feel deprived. It was just restrictive in the RIGHT ways and those ways didn't make me super miserable and unhappy, they just felt like small cutbacks. That's what we are going for!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your advice. I’m not starving at all . I like the LE diet and feel relaxed so I did never eat my grazer HE diet again. I’m eating enough and healthy on LE (avocado/nuts instead of lots of red meat). Always around 60/70g fat and 60 protein. So I think I’m used to this way of life and it is long enough on the diet.
    Last edited by BBGwish; October 17th, 2019 at 02:42 PM.
    (successful GD sway) - TTC -

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're on the right track! Keep it up and don't get any stricter than you already are.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ