Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Struggling a Wee Bit

Hello, I've been on the LE diet for 4 weeks and I'm feeling a bit rubbish. Exhausted, my fingernails are crumbling and now I've got a cold/sore throat! I am getting enough calories (end up cheating once a week due to meals out/events) and fat but possibly not enough protein. I'm also not losing weight! I'm 14lbs away from my target weight but I've never been that slim so I think my body is hanging on to these last few pounds.

I don't know what I'm really asking here but have you any tips for keeping going? I'm due to ovulate a week on Sunday. I was going to wait until next month but it feels strange not to try this cycle.

Many thanks!

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you tell me in more concrete terms what you're eating? (how many cals, protein, and fat NOT COUNTING the amount of fat and protein in fruit and veg, and the amount of calories in low carb veg)

Increase protein to the limits right away. After 4 weeks it's unlikely to be affecting your fingernails but I do want you on that amount for your overall health and wellbeing anyway.

Let's add in 18-30 mg iron 3x a week. If you feel immediately better, up this to daily and take for 6 weeks straight, then go back to the 3x a week dose.

If you are not losing weight we should switch over to the alternate diet. Use whole grains instead of white, full fat dairy (no more skim) up protein and fat to 50-60 g, and have full fat dairy only instead of skim (no skim at all). This will likely help you to feel better as well.

I really hesitate to have you try this month. It's not long enough, plus, if you're not losing weight that can be a sign that you need to be on the alternate diet anyway.

But that having been said let me know the information about your diet and I may be able to help further and also better able to decide if you should try this month.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ