Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC baby girl - need help

Hi all, (hopefully this is the right place)

Im looking for some advice were possible. I am looking to sway for a baby girl in March 2020. I currently have the implant so trying to track my ovulation at the moment is near enough impossible. I was going to get it out in January which gave me 3 months of tracking it before TTC. Can anyone advise how long they tracked it for before trying. I could get it out this month but haven't started the diet or exercise yet so would be frightened I fell pregnant too soon. How far in advance would be best to start the diet and exercise for a possible sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't need to, and in fact, shouldn't, track before trying. I know some other sites say to do that, but when swaying, your cycle tends to be very unpredictable, and the residue from the implant may help your pink sway somewhat. I urge you to keep the implant in until the month you plan to try, have it out, and try to catch that first egg after having it removed.

There is no benefit to tracking your cycle. Timing doesn't work (full explanation here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html) and as I mentioned already, cycles often change when swaying anyway. Even things like EWCM and other symptoms change dramatically from month to month even without swaying and WITH swayiing, plus the variations that come from having the implant removed, it isn't going to give you any useful info at all really.

If you want timing we have ways to do timing without traciking for months. (I'll put all that into your plan if you want me to)

But I DO strongly recommend diet for 12 weeks and exercise for 6 before trying. We have best results with that amount of lead time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats amazing. Thank you so much for the information. I have 2 gorgeous little boys who I adore. I plan on having one more so trying to sway girl this time to complete the family(although I wouldn't be disappointed with another boy, but I have my heart set on pink).

My first little boy I fell pregnant after the 5th cycle. It was actually the month I stopped putting pressure on myself and was working non stop. Drinking red bull constant and I know we tried a few times within my timeframe.

My second little boy I fell pregnant with 4 months after i miscarried. I managed to fall the cycle after I got my implant out. I had lost a lot of weight when I fell pregnant the second time but again was drinking red bull alot and busy with work.

Im not sure if any of this will make a difference to my plan but I have always been active and low weight when I had my boys. Iv started to drink coffee which I love now but will follow the plan you have for me to give me the best chances.

For the exercise with swaying for a girl is this to loose weight or does it just benefit the sway being active?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I absolutely don't recommend energy drinks for you this time LOL!!!! While they have seemed to possibly sway pink when men drink them (although I don't recommend it as a sway tactic due to mixed evidence) they're so highly fortified it's like taking vitamins.

The blood sugar benefits the sway by lowering blood sugar and also slightly suppressing your fertility a little. For pink we want to be fertile enough to get pregnant, but reducing our overall fertility a bit and exercising a lot is one way to do that. The weight loss is actually not terribly important for swaying, we've found over the course of time.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok that all makes sense now.

Do you advice that DH stop drinking red bull altogether? He always has coffee too but he doesn't mind cutting things out to help. Any help that he can add to this would help greatly.

Im hoping to catch the first cycle after I get my implant out (feb2020), which I did the last time but unfortunately miscarried 8 weeks later. To be honest I don't actually remember at which part of my cycle I got it taken out on. Would it be after my last period ? I didn't track any of my cycles until 3 months ago. With the implant they are all over the place so some are 44 days then 50 odds.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's up to you. We actually found men who drank a lot of energy drinks had more girls, and men don't seem to be affected by added nutrients in the ways that we ladies are. So it's one of those weird things that you should avoid but may even be desirable for him.

People mostly get it taken out whenever they can get the appointment. I'd have it taken out right before you expect your period to come (obviously this will be a challenge since you don't know when that is) and the odds are you'll have a bleed after having it removed, then that will act as a reset on your cycle and then you'll gear up and ovulate.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats great. I wont have him change anything that he's doing just now. I will mainly focus on myself.

Im hoping by the time the end of January comes they will be more regular but I highly doubt it. This is what worries me about the One Attempt method as I have next to no idea when I should do it.

With the diet sway I am pretty hopeless when it comes to food. I do remember when I conceived straight after the implant was out before I miscarried I was eating packet rice and veg with hot sauce almost every day. My downfall after the miscarriage was red bull and full fat juice (by the bottle, I was so bad drinking so much). I now drink Coke Zero, is this ok?.
    Honestly most days I struggle to make a meal from scratch as I am so busy with work. This is why rice and noodles etc are a quick fix for me. Were I usually get a take away or microwave meal for quickness which I have now stopped. So I am worrying about the diet sway as it will need to be as simple as possible. I don't mind eating the same 3 meals for the 12 weeks.

Hopefully that all makes sense. The thought of it makes me so nervous as I am desperate for a little girl, everyone around me are having girls so I really pray that I get my little pink bundle soon.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For one attempt we can do OPK and use those to time our attempt. Or we can do every 4 day method if you prefer.

Coke Zero is fine.

I work with you in the coaching forum to help you come up with a diet that will work for YOU. That's why we do it that way, is so I can help you using the things you like and know how to cook already rather than making you learn a whole new set of recipes and stuff. We can totally base your diet around the foods you already eat.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds perfect.

When do we come up with the diet in the coaching forum? Hopefully I can start as soon as we have a plan

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we can start working on it right now, just post in your coaching forum by replying to your plan questionnaire.