Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! Your sway looks similar to mine. One attempt, J&D, mostly vegetarian, and I'm not sure if this counts, but I'm a nurse so I'm on my feet a lot and walking + chasing after a toddler. Sending you positive pink vibes!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! Your sway looks similar to mine. One attempt, J&D, mostly vegetarian, and I'm not sure if this counts, but I'm a nurse so I'm on my feet a lot and walking + chasing after a toddler. Sending you positive pink vibes!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Sending pink dust your way too!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update:

Hi Atomic and Ladies,

It's with a heavy heart that I write this. At close to 10 weeks I am heartbroken to write that my pregnancy has come to an end. At my 8 week ultra sound my sac was measuring perfectly at 8 weeks (even confirming my long 4-5 cut off) yet they were unable to see an embryo, just a yolk and could not get a heart beat. I was send back the following week for another ultrasound which then confirmed that the pregnancy was no longer viable and it appeared that I had a blighted ovum. My body has not yet recognised that there is no longer a baby and I have been given medication so that I will miscarry. I took the medication yesterday it nothing really happened so they are giving me a second dose today. I am really hoping it works. It's been a long, emotionally couple of weeks. This is my third pregnancy but first miscarriage. I have two healthy boys that I got pregnant with right away with smooth pregnancies.
    I am concerned about my age that I am now 36 (37 in March). My boys are 2 and 3. Would the blighted ovum have anything to do with my age? Would there be a chance this could happen again? From what I understand there isn't much I can to do prevent it.
    Atomic, if I decide to sway again, would you suggest I go back on the diet for 12 weeks again? (I have been eating like a hungry pregnant woman the past 2 months...lots of carbs and cheese). My doctor suggested I wait one period before trying again.
    Any women here experience this and go on to get pregnant shortly after and have a healthy baby?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry to read this. Blighed ovums are common, they do increase with age but usually after having one they don't reoccur. My condolences.

With chromosomal abnormalities there's really very little we can do other than get pregnant again. We can switch you over to the AFD instead, but diet really is not a preventative measure since so much of chromosomal abnormalities are just bad luck.

I would go on the diet now and then try when it's time to try according to your doctor. You don't need the diet the full 12 weeks, we have good results with trying sooner than that because losses are depleting and they have effects on your hormone levels as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear this. Sending hugs and hoping your get your rainbow girl soon.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12