Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice ttc girl please :)

Advice tcc girl please

Hi everyone,

The past few years I’ve tried to get pregnant with ex partner, unfortunately he has very low fertility so hasn’t worked out for us.
    Really killed our relationship over time but still dream of a little one (already have a son (2012) from a previous relationship.

So I’m going to do this on my own, already found a known sperm donor, method will be AI.
    He lives kind of far away so I’m going to book a last minute flight whenever I have a positive OPK, it’s a 1,5 hour flight so that’s fine.

Now I’ve been sucking up information the past few years on gender swaying and really read so much on this site!!!
    Very happy I found this

Since I have been so aware of the diet past few years I always tried to minimize really binge eating and very high calorie intake (like I used to)
    Quit eating red meat, most cheese and dairy, eat little fish, butter, little chicken (since 2017).
    Exceptions when I eat out, I guess I eat tons of protein and fat then since I do eat chicken, cheese, dairy when I am eating out.

Do eat quite some nuts though, but stopped past few weeks.
    Also I can binge eat sometimes, often bread/cookies/ chips.
    But I think overall very different when I conceived my boy.

I want to do 12 weeks diet and first attempt end of Januari. Without excercise because my BMI , 21, is already kind of on the low side. I’m long too so look pretty skinny already.

But now my problem is I already have a really irregular messed up cycle.
    I guess that started when I went vegan for long period of time and stress of not conceiving.
    Varies from 30-40 days.
    I do think I O because I often feel this, last cycle it was day 22 when I felt O!

Back when I conceived my son:

Used to have 28 day cycles when I was young.
    Although I’ve always been skinny despite high calorie intake.
    Ate a lot of meat, cheese, olive oil when I conceived my son.
    Also took vit. D, zink, green tea, fish oil sups.
    So really a boy recipe!!

Ok, long story short..
    Do I need to do a 12 week diet, or did I already kind of did the diet which resulted in such a irregular cycle/lower fertility?

Anyone with advice? Would really appreciate it!!
    Last edited by LoveLife; November 7th, 2019 at 08:25 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome LL!!

Have you ever been tested for PCOS?? I think that may be a good idea.

There are two reasons a cycle can get irregular. One way is by cutting back too far and not eating enough (and this may be what you have going on) and this can sway pink. But the other way is eating too many carbs, not enough fat and protein - or a lot of carbs in addition to a lot of fat and protein - and this can sway blue. I want to be very sure you're not having an irregular cycle from PCOS (too many carbs) because that could sway blue, and the fix for that would be to eat a different kind of diet. I don't want you to change your diet without knowing for sure that is what the problem is, because that could undermine your sway.

As long as you're getting your period the odds are all but 100% you're ovulating.

But between now and January we'd have plenty of time to correct if you have PCOS, I just want to be sure I put you on the right diet to help with your irregular cycles and to sway pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ