I’m pregnant, I’m 10 weeks now and i really didn’t think I was going to conceive the cycle I did. We were doing e4d the 72 hour pattern but after 5 months of trying consistently after swaying for about 30 weeks; I was shocked when I got the strongest positive test I’ve ever seen. I was a bit nervous because I was having way more cheat day’s prior to this. My husband was always saying “another cheat day, you’ve been saying that a lot” I’m hoping it wasn’t enough to undo the time I was on but what’s done is done. We dtd on the 11th with a positive OPK on the 12th and 13th and DTD again on the 14th, so I don’t know if that would be one or two attempts?

I know my sway was decent all the way to like aug/sept, I swayed lightly because I do have OCD and didn’t want that to negatively affect anything so
I didn’t over do anything and was super lax. Towards the end with having a chemical and then just not conceiving I just kinda was done. I didn’t track as much and had a lot of cheats. I felt defeated and then got pregnant. I don’t know if I increased fertility or if it was just the right timing. I’ll be doing genetic testing on the 20th which is when we will find out gender through NIPT.

Has anyone else gotten pregnant after getting super lax on diet and still have a girl? Just wondering if I have any chance at all lol regardless we love this little bean<3