Ladies, it's been brought to my attention that some of you are cutting dramatically down on carbs starting at positive OPK. (from what I was told, eating zero-50 g carbs around ovulation)

DO NOT DO THIS.

It does not help your sway and will really cut the odds of conception, possibly delaying or stopping ovulation for some time.

It is NOT NECESSARY and restricting carbs can send a message to your body to not allow implantation to occur and also it can prevent ovulation if you started it at positive OPK which I'm told people are doing.

PLEASE RUN EVERYTHING BY ME BEFORE DOING IT. I don't care who else is telling you it is a good idea. I want to check this stuff before you do it. I would never ever ever recommend that!

After ovulation, we have some evidence that indicates XX may prefer lower glucose levels and XY may prefer higher. But we don't know this for a fact, and we don't know that what we eat even directly influences that (particularly at the last minute) Your body has many ways to make glucose and sometimes not eating makes your blood sugar rise when your body burns off stores of fat for fuel (this is why diabetics must be very careful in the morning because their blood sugar goes up even without eating!) By not eating carbs you may actually be RAISING your blood sugar on average from what it would have been had you only eaten normally.

We see best results when you do LE Diet at a set level day in and out and not try to worry about changing it. One day, even around ovulation, does not matter, I know this for a fact because I've seen many people who sway at the last minute and try to starve themselves around ovulation. They get bad results doing this. Only those who diet 6 weeks or more get good results, and 12 weeks or more get the best results. Our results even for 2-4 weeks were very poor, let alone only a day or two or three. Given this, there is no way that one day matters, so you risk your chance of conception and also delaying ovulation for something that does not help at all.

Again, DO NOT CUT BACK DRAMATICALLY ON CARBS around ovulation!!!