Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clomid and over the moon

Hi Atomic,

thank you so much! after your order my doctor gave me Clomid (that was easy because I had a low AMH level and 3 ICSIS last year)

I am now in my 2nd cycle with Clomid (day 3-5), ubiquinol 200mg 3 month, folate 1200mcg, lipoic acid 200mg, LE no breakfast, cafe, mostly vegan for 3 months - with some exceptions on holiday and family, but lost 6 Kilo (BMI 20)

On Wednesday I had my ultrasound to determine when to take the shot to trigger O. the doctor and I were shocked. I had 3 big and beautiful follicles.
    That's incredible! i had only 3 folicles in a cycle last year with higher AMH and during the icsi ... doctor advised me not to trigger with Ovitrelle, so I do not get twins or more - she said to have one attempt, so that develop the other follicle back (left yesterday morning about 22cm, right two with 20cm)

We already have 2 beautiful boys and I m 41 - so I would love to have one more Baby in this situation, but I can’t do more

You never know how the quality of the eggs are in my age. We had a try last night (DH had frequent release every day) This morning the OPK was positive.
    I would leave it this month and wait, right? what supplements could I take for the implatation?

What do you think about bromelain or aspirin, my doctor gave me progesterone - but I take that only after a positive pregnancy test, or?

I m really excited- thank you, Atomic

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the thing is that an attempt the day before positive OPK could be 3 days before ovulation! That plus frequent release will be (to my mind) unacceptably low chance of conception for a 41 year old on Clomid.

It is up to you, but my gut instinct is for you to have another attempt. But it's up to you. Either way, next month we will need to add another attempt and probably drop FR.

Do not take anything "for implantation." Your body knows how to implant a baby. I have seen nothing but trouble caused by those things. All the things that are claimed to aid implantation thin the blood, but the thing is, too thin blood is just as big of a problem (if not more) as "thick" blood. ONly a small percentage of people have thick blood that interferes with implantation anyway. Most of the people taking those medications are causing themselves and their unborn baby more harm than good.

Progesterone is generally started 3 days after ovulation. I would call the doctor or the pharmacist to see how they intended for you to use that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, Atomic..

I think you are right and I plan another attempt maybe tonight (48hrs) or tomorrow(72hrs)?

I really liked the idea of only one attempt because of the good numbers girls sways worked.

DH has a good sperm quality the doctor said, so I thought release every day (no sex) would be best for him - but I really will do what you suggest.

I had a positiv OPK, but the line was faint and it never got stronger.. so maybe I missed the peak over night or the egg is a old one and it didn’t came to a fertilization.

Besides this I had yesterday and today egg white cm - on the attempt day I was really dry an cm was creamy and flaky (sorry TMI and bad English) ... I would love to get pregnant this month, because my DH has to go away in the summer a lot of time with work.

Should we do it tonight?

Thank you !

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgotten.. maybe the other follicles are still there.. this is what I think, because I only get this egg white cm when I m really ovulating.

It’s really hard to tell what’s going on down there at the moment, I m really cramping and feeling things, but maybe just because of Clomid

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would do the attempt tonight.

Two attempts has still gotten good results though. I just think you're not going to be in with even a chance this month if you don't.

A faint line is not positive so if it was a faint line it isn't positive yet anyway. I suspect since the EWCM is egg white now you're coming into O soon.

It's impossible to know what is going on. All we can do is have attempts and our body knows what to do with that.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right and my husband is happy

I m going to do it again tonight and pray for the happy ending in pink...

Without you, I wouldn’t believe- but that’s the only way to make this happen again - cant wait to be pregnant again ...

Thank you for that and I come back to you in a couple of days

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and pink dust! I conceived my daughter at 41!

9. Thanks rosaliaslove thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic - hi Ladys

I m not pregnant :-/

But I m finde... AF didn’t came yet,but I had an ultrasound this morning and a few negative pregnancy tests - so I knew it didn’t work this month.

My doctor said, I should take 25mg Clomid - that I may get less follicles but better qualities.
    The last month I took 50mg day3-7 and had 3 big follicle..

Atomic, what do you think about the Dose?

We are flying to America for Holidays next week - maybe I will find some rest and hoping conceiving there... we stay three weeks!

I really try the every 72h Methode and one attempt on pos. OPK. So is it the day I get the positive? Or should I wait, because O will be around 24-36 hours later.
    Usually I get OPK in the morning, so I do we BD on this day at night or the next morning?

The only thing, what makes me really sad is that I m definitiv older than 41 when I hopefully will have my third child.
    For me it’s really a big thing with age and having kids. I never thought I could have such a obsession having a baby again over 40... but I absolutely can’t stop it

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, as long as you respond to the lower dose I'm fine with that if your doc thinks it's best. I personally think we get best results with 50 though.

Yes with the e4d plus one you have the "one" the day of the positive. That is actually the best time for conception, sperm need some time to make it to where the egg will be.

Oh I know! I would have never thought I would have a baby at 42 but I just couldn't walk away without giving it one last try.

14. Thanks rosaliaslove thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast