Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Had an oops and now we wait..

..But I have some questions. I'm sorry it's so long!

I was supposed to start swaying this month, starting on the 10th. TTC in February. However, husband surprised me. I'm still going to sway in case this didn't stick, but I would like opinions in case it did.

I know there were some very boy friendly aspects of my life, but I also think my overall condition has declined a fair bit.

My diet was truly awful. I'm an emotional binge type eater. I get stressed (and I have been so stressed these last 3 months) and I pick up cookies, candy, chips, and just eat eat eat. So I had very little break between “meals”. I ate a lot, but my weight (which is overweight) stayed steady because I rarely ate actual food. When I did it was fast food.
    I know this is very boy friendly.

However I know certain stress sways girl. My stress was from work and honestly it was depressing me. I felt helpless.
    Then there's the fact that I seriously only ate junk. I feel like total crap, I think my body is starting to hate me.
    I have been dehydrated. I mean, to the point my skin is drying out and I am getting headaches.

Quick disclaimer, I am NOT saying this was to sway. It was not. I know this is unhealthy and dangerous. I have just been too depressed to care for my body. It was my birth control making my emotions so bad, and I stopped it. So things are stabilizing and I can start taking care of myself again.

Which adds another pink point, If this stuck, I caught the first egg after stopping birth control. But that was the case with my son.

When we had the oops moment, it was just one time in the fertile window.
    I was and still am battling a cold.

I know I'm overthinking something that isn't even confirmed, but I would like to know if there might be a decent chance of still having a girl? More than just the 50/50, I mean. I do worry I set myself up for a second boy.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's always a chance of having a boy or a girl. I just can't look at anyone's lifestyle and tell them the gender of the baby. I wish you the best of luck and sending you tons of pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Porcelainmannequin thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, I was just wondering if you knew which way that situation might sway more

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, I wish I had the ability to know that! But I don't and I don't like guessing, as it only makes people have either false hope (if I say they swayed pink and they get a boy) or false despair (if I say they swayed blue and get a girl). People put a lot of stock into my guesses so I don't guess on things I don't have a good vibe on. Good luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Porcelainmannequin thanked for this post