Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Psychic told me my next baby would be a boy...

I hope i’m posting this in the right area.
    I have been told by multiple psychics that my next baby would be a boy.
    I mean to be told by one I would take it as neither here nor there but to be told by 3 now i’m kind of feeling a little defeated. I really want to have a girl.
    I know not everyone believes in that stuff and to be honest i’m not too sure if I do either. Although they have gotten other aspects of my life spot on.
    I guess what i’m wondering is have you been told by a psychic you would have one gender and go on to have the other?
    Or also does anyone know how they work? Like how do they even pick up what gender is waiting in the wings?
    Thank you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgetjones View Post
    I hope i’m posting this in the right area.
    I have been told by multiple psychics that my next baby would be a boy.
    I mean to be told by one I would take it as neither here nor there but to be told by 3 now i’m kind of feeling a little defeated. I really want to have a girl.
    I know not everyone believes in that stuff and to be honest i’m not too sure if I do either. Although they have gotten other aspects of my life spot on.
    I guess what i’m wondering is have you been told by a psychic you would have one gender and go on to have the other?
    Or also does anyone know how they work? Like how do they even pick up what gender is waiting in the wings?
    Thank you!
    they dont pick up on anything "supernatural" they throw a guess out there of boy or girl and its got a 50% chance of being right, they do something called cold reading.
    you have every chance of having a girl!!
    now 6blue5pink

3. Thanks Bridgetjones thanked for this post
    Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have talked to lots and lots of people who were told they would have a certain gender by a psychic and they didn't.

They have tricks they use to tell things about your life. This is called "cold reading" and people who admit they are not psychic can also get good at using those same tricks and can also make uncanny statements about our lives. https://backpackerverse.com/psychic-cold-reading/

I agree with what 4blue says - even if they guess 50-50 that's going to be right for a lot of people, and additionally I think many of us get good at spotting people who are more likely to be boy or girl moms. We can often guess better than 50-50 what the gender of a person's baby might be in the future or what gender they have at home. But we aren't psychics, we're just students of human nature!!

Long story short, after helping people with gender swaying and gender desire for over 10 years now, I don't believe in psychics having the ability to predict what gender anyone will have. I've seen too many people told things by psychics that didn't pan out.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Bridgetjones thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Psychic told me my next baby would be a boy...

(((Hugs))). As a mom of 3 boys and 1 girl, I know how this feels. 4 separate psychics throughout my life said I would be a mom to boys. In a way, I am! I am a mom to boys, but I also have a daughter!! Don’t let what they say, throw you off course. In a way, feeling defeated WILL bring you your girl! Why? Girl moms feel this way about things they truly want, but cannot have. Us boy moms are like, “screw that, I’ll prove you wrong!”. This mentality shift means the diet and lifestyle changes ARE working!!! You have a great chance at getting a girl, and hold onto that! Don’t let anyone make you feel any differently! Keep sticking to what works, LE diet, cardio, 1 attempt in fertile window (At first +opk or E4D), and know you’re doing all you can! If you do end up with another little man (my 3rd son was a sway opposite), then you can know you did everything you could. You won’t wonder what could have been. We have all felt like this a time or two, and we are all here for you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XXforhubby; November 16th, 2019 at 04:08 PM.

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Bridgetjones thanked for this post