Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are recommendations changing?

Hi ladies!

It seems like the recommendations are starting to change from the last time I was lurking and coming up with a sway plan for a baby girl. I have been on the regular LE for about 6 weeks now and it will be around 9 weeks by the time I was planning to attempt. I see that a lot of people are doing the alternate diet for 12+ weeks and I was wondering if I would be hurting my sway in a huge way if I didn’t go that route. I’ve lost about 12lbs so far and starting to actually get in the grove of the standard LE diet which is a HUGE change for me. My entire life I have been a huge meat eater.. meat at all 3 meals of the day and snacking on beef jerky in between (no wonder I have all boys lol!) I haven’t cut meat out completely but I eat way way less of it than I ever have and I’m usually within the limits anyway.

Another big change is my husband has gained quite a bit of weight. He is 5’11 and used to be around 160-170lbs and is now 205 or so. Will this hurt or help us? I believe it is pretty much all fat that he has gained. He also hasn’t changed his diet at all along with me and still eats meat at least once a day.

One more thing! I don’t see the vinegar douche talked about very often. How do we feel about that? I was considering doing a regular summers eve one before our attempt.

I would appreciate any and all feedback you ladies may have for me!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Recommendations have changed over time but we have called for 12 weeks or more on diet for several years now. That having been said, we do have good results with 8 weeks+ so in most cases I have no problem with anyone trying at the 9 week mark, after all you may not even get pregnant that first month anyway.

Meat is allowed within the limits so that is all good.

Chubby hubbies are associated with more girls conceived. We got our girl with my husband at his highest weight and that's been true for others as well.

We have never been super into douching around here, and we even had a statistician run our results and prove that it wasn't helping people sway. It's fine if you want to use one to start off with, just the Summer's Eve 2-3 hours before if you want to. I would not do it right before attempt as your chances of conception might be very low that way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ