Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

CLOMID instructions to sway girl

In December my OB will probably be giving me Clomid as I have followed all of her pre-testing that she said I needed before she would prescribe it. My tubes are clear, my AMH levels are normal and all other blood work came back fine. I don't have PCOS. DH's sperm analysis came back fine, the motility was on the lower side but not below average scenario. Good for his age.

Can you help me determine how to use the Clomid to sway girl? I have very unpredictable cycles, my last one lasted 38 days. I never was this irregular until I started swaying for a girl. I have previously been on IG but am converting over, I had my ds3 a year ago and we started trying 2 months after he was born via swaying. So we've been trying for 10 months (we skipped a few months) only 1-2 attempts in fertile window verified from OPKs. We have used abstaining and LR. We are now dropping the LR and not sure about what to do with the abstains.

Background info:

I'm almost 26, dh is in his 40's.
    We have 3 kids under 6 ALL BOYS who were all accidents
    I'm a semi-vegetarian (only eat turkey)
    Dh has 3 older girls from a previous marriage so I know he has X chromosomes somewhere in there!!!!
    My PH has been a consistent 4 the last 10 months
    We've taken a break from swaying and attempting for the last 2 months.
    I'm not in a hurry to get pg but I have to get my RX consult for clomid before January because my insurance is dropping fertility coverage

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your husband should never have taken LR or abstained given his age (grr IG makes me so frustrated sometimes continuing to give unsafe advice that we've known is unsafe for a decade). throw that LR in the garbage and stop abstaining IMMEDIATELY. I'm actually thankful you have not conceived yet as both LR and abstain make for unhealthy sperm. Have your husband do regular release every 2-4 days. If you want to (although this really cuts odds of conception, and doesn't work anyway) you can have him release daily for 7-10 days prior to your attempt, but if he can't do that, just let it go. Neither abstain nor the daily release have worked and both cut odds of conception hugely.

There's no special instructions for Clomid. Use it the way your doctor prescribed. We will drop sway tactics over time but for now please fill me in on anything you've been doing to sway so far.

Can you tell me about your diet and any supps you're on?? I'd like to get to the bottom of why your cycle got irregular once you stopped swaying. The IG Diet is terrible and they also recommend a lot of supplements that do nothing and really mess up the menstrual cycle, so we can adjust some of that stuff to help you conceive. At 26 you should have already gotten pregnant, even with swaying, and we can take steps to make that happen.

Try to get a full 6 months of Clomid when they give you the prescription since it won't be covered later.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ