Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sugar in Alcohol

I'm reading up on everything for ttc girl and specifically the LE Diet. My understanding is limiting your sugar? Is artifical sugar a better option? and is there a certain amount of alochol you should consume per day so that you aren't going "over" the sugar limit. I'm more of a beer person and tons of sugar in the beer I drink - would this be a problem?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you're not limiting your sugar (wiht the exception of those with moderate to severe PCOS). "Low blood sugar" does NOT mean eating less sugar. You can have low blood sugar even with eating quite a bit of sugar, because when you eat sugar, it causes your blood sugar to shoot up and then drop hugely (blood sugar crash) and this means your blood sugar is actually lower than if you'd not had any sugar at all. (this is not to say you should eat tons of sugar either, but just that you don't have to limit it unnecessarily)

On LE Diet we track only fat, protein, and calories. Sugar takes care of itself if you're keeping in limits on those other things.

Some people like to include artificial sweetener. It's fine within safe and sane amounts, 2-3 servings of 12-16 oz, but I would stay away from those massive doses some sites recommend as I think it has the potential to sway blue and is not optimally safe. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...me-thread.html

We know for a fact based on our results that alcohol is swaying pink. I prefer you guys to focus on doing what works for most people most of the time and not go down these rabbitholes where you start speculating about things that are totally theories (even if it's a theory I believe in) because being detail oriented and worrying constantly about stuff like this undermines a pink sway hugely. People expend this massive amount of time and energy trying to figure out how to enact theories while ignoring the actual stuff that WORKS when the theories have practically no data anyway) and it can be a swaykiller when people skip things that work in favor of keeing in line with totally unproven theories (entirely aside from the control freakisness, which is huge).

Just do what works, which is alcohol, if that is ok for you with your health and overall world view. Sugar will take care of itself.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you and is one better than the other, beer vs wine? have the success been wine mostly?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No we've had good results in all alcohol. I drank beer, I can't stand wine, and I got my DD.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ