Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

question about dairy

Hi Atomic can I ask your advice again please? Although I haven't been checked for Coeliac disease, I have been diagnosed with Hidradenitis suppurativa, I've recently read that Dairy can be a trigger for flares of this, with doing the alternate diet for a girl is there anyway I could tweak it so that I could try to be dairy free- to try and limit flares?

Will low calcium in my diet through dairy lower my chance of conceiving a girl or not make a difference?I switched to gluten free a while ago- which seems to have helped keep psoriasis at bay and I can locally purchase gluten free wholemeal bread and pasta- I've always preferred wholemeal over white bread/pasta.

I know we cant ttc just yet but I would like to lose some weight and try and be eating healthier, would it be harmful to start the alternate pcos or fertility diet after Christmas?
    thank you😊

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes by all means feel free to go dairy free. Dairy DOES NOT SWAY PINK. I know that's the claim, but it's scientific nonsense based on studies done on animals that have nothing to do with human beings. 75% of people on Earth cannot even have any milk at all due to being lactose intolerant and their cultures don't eat dairy at all. The highest dairy intake in the world is in Scandinavia and they have the highest amount of boys of any culture.

The supposed "high calcium diets" are not only different in calcium levels, but are different in many, many other ways and while they can sway pink, it is likely not due to calcium levels at all.

I got my girl with both my husband and I on the lowest dairy intake we'd ever had.

We have had great results with gluten free diets for girls. They can be quite carby though so take care since you're on the alternate diet that you're not going overboard with the carbier gluten free baked goods. Rice and potatoes are going to be great options for you.

The only concern I hve with low dairy intake is that it may be hard to get enough fat/protein in, so be sure you're getting enough protein and fat from other foods.

As long as you're taking care to get enough nutrients and not be losing massive amounts of weight, LE Diet is a safe diet to stick to in the long term. You would want to eat upper levels of calories, fat, and protein to be sure you're getting enough to stick with over the months.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic that is very helpful and reassuring, I was wondering would I be able to include a portion of unsmoked white fish during the week, just for a change from chicken or Turkey? I love rice and potatoes so that's great to hear😊Thanks again for your help

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes fish 2x a week within limits is allowed.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you😊

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post