Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I am a former pinkswayer (1 sway that brought us our DS3 and one successful sway), who was on the site for 4+ years.

Make certain your creamer doesn’t have calories in it. Sometimes artificially sweetened creamers still have calories. Otherwise, it should be fine to use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stay away from OMAD, we want your hormones to stay at optimal levels. Fasting 16-18 hours a day is fine. Diet wise, it looks good. Protein, lean, small servings of chicken is ok. Choose what can work easiest for you to stick to. Veggies are great! Eating lots of those was the biggest difference when I got my DD. Fruit is ok too, just not loads. If you have a sweet tooth, milk chocolate is good. I saw you mentioned skittles. I ate those at times. Make sure you stick in the limits- 1600 cal, 30-50g protein, 40-60g fat. for you!!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you sound like me im fussy on what i'll eat and a lot of the LE meals suggested by other swayers i dont like, i swear my first 4 boys came from me picking at food throughout the day because i didnt eat meals (i dont like feeling full) i also dont like meat much except sometimes i'll have a bit of chicken.
    do you like jacket potato? i found those to be a good option for me, also soup if you like that? do you like pasta? i was having pasta with some pesto and brocolli for my tea often during my sways.
    now 6blue5pink

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the bump, this was long so I set it aside and didn't manage to get back to it till today.

That eating pattern is ok but many people have trouble getting all the protein and fat in one meal. I'd try to sneak in something with pro/fat at each meal so it adds up and you don't have to stuff yourself at dinner (unless you want to LOL)

A LOT of people will stop ovulating on OMAD. (that is one meal a day for those who don't know) I generally prefer at least 2, preferably 3).

I agree you're eating quite pink friendy (as long s you don't have any PCOS tendencie), I just need you to be eating pink friendly AND in a range where we can have you get and stay pregnant! Interesting about your birth control!! I added that to my notes.

I wouldn't count the coffee and creamer as a meal. It is likely a pretty small amount and your blood sugar may go up but then will drop quickly after that. I wouldn't sip on it all day, but in the morning a cup of coffee with that in there is fine.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, I just added up the numbers for a few days of my eating last month to get an idea.
    I reached around 100g of fat, stayed in protein limits, and went over 2000 calories.
    This was a fairly common thing.
    I did walk enough at work to stay within 3 or so pounds of the same weight thankfully.

I know you can't predict how it will turn out, but in your experience in this, I do want to ask your opinion.
    Obviously I need to work on my diet more. I have to cut out snacking for sure. But do you still suggest I do a full 12 weeks LE and no snacking before attempt?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is ideal- 12+ weeks on the diet with no snacking. Aim for 1600-1800 calories, 40-60g protein, 35-50g fat. Add in veggies. Low calorie ones can make snacks in between meals on days where you are ravenous because they technically don’t count. Think sweet bell peppers, broccoli, snap peas, jicama, cauliflower. I mean, a whole freaking head of cauliflower is 30 calories !! Walking is great!! You got this!!

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ideally you would have 12 weeks on diet (that is not a diet I would consider in line with LE really) but obviously you need to take into consideration your needs with your life and schedule. 6 weeks has gotten acceptable results, 8,10 even better.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12