Thread: Coffee question

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Coffee question

Would it still be effective when trying to sway girl to drink 2 cups of caffeinated coffee, 1 morning 1 afternoon and then 1 cup of decaffeinated coffee with my last meal of the day? I dont know if this affects swaying but I recently read an article about nutrients in coffee and thought it was interesting that an average cup of caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee had 80mg of magnesium in it😊

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We can't eat zero nutrients. We have to continue getting some nutrients, we're not trying to starve ourselves, we want to be able to get and stay pregnant at the end of this. A little magnesium in coffee doesn't harm a sway.

Coffee has gotten GREAT results for us for pink. Absolutely continue drinking it for your pink sway. We think it's something in coffee itself and not necessarily caffeine, so you can have both caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee as you like, but our good results were mostly in people using caffeinated coffee.

I have a full investigation of coffee for swaying here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-swaying.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for replying, I was actually pleased to read coffee contains magnesium as it seems to help my nerve pain etc and I read in your pcos diet that magnesium can help with insulin regulation so another positive😊 I love coffee so I'm happy I'll be able to continue to drink it, just thought caffeinated later in the evening might make it harder for me to get to sleep at night I currently drink about 4 cups of caffeinated coffee during the day and my last one of the day I drink decaf

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I drank loads of decaffeinated tea before I conceived my boys so I agree tea and decaf may be more blue friendly, My hubby has always been a big coffee drinker, still is now is that ok for him to continue with? Should I ask him to cut down a little? he drinks about 5 or 6 cups of caffeinated coffee per day( worried that it may affect his sperm quality although he drank loads when our boys were conceived) and he loves Pepsi, Just wondering as coffee has been shown to sway girl in women has any information shown it may sway in any direction by men?

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Racey hoping pink View Post
    Thank you for replying, I was actually pleased to read coffee contains magnesium as it seems to help my nerve pain etc and I read in your pcos diet that magnesium can help with insulin regulation so another positive�� I love coffee so I'm happy I'll be able to continue to drink it, just thought caffeinated later in the evening might make it harder for me to get to sleep at night I currently drink about 4 cups of caffeinated coffee during the day and my last one of the day I drink decaf
    Oh ok gotcha! some people think magnesium sways pink (I'm not one of them LOL but I dont' think it's a strong swayer anyway so enjoy that java!)

I agree about caffeine making it hard to sleep, absolutely you can have decaf later (although do be aware even decaf has some caffeine in it, depending on how sensitive you are to it)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes absoluely he can continue his coffee. We've seen anecdotally a lot of girls conceived to guys having lots of coffee, and my girl was the only time my husband nd I were even drinking coffee.

We don't ahve the data to prove it yet, but that's what I feel is true bsed on my observations.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you😊

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post