Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy curious mummy questions

Hi Atomic can I ask another few questions please?

Firstly, does lower blood sugar help give the mitochondria in eggs energy,and is that how the LE pcos girl diet helps egg quality?

Secondly, I was wondering if I might be more likely to conceive twins during my future girl sway? I'll be 35 when we try and im 6ft 1; I've been pregnant 3 times although only 2 developed into our lovely sons. I'm just curious, I'd be more than happy with just one last happy healthy bubba.

Also do you know if older men, (my hubby will be 41)are more likely to father daughters or is that just an old wives tale?

Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have no idea about how things work specifically. I can't answer questions to that level of detail. All we have are theories and one study that shows XX fertilized eggs grew better in lower glucose environment than XY did. What we DO know is that the LE Diet plus diet is working for people and so I strongly suggest you not worry about things like mitochondria in eggs and stuff and focus on doing what has worked for most people most of the time.

We do have slightly more twins than expected among our pink swayers (even without Clomid) and of course being tall means you're slightly more likely to have twins. But I can't tell you what your odds of twins are. Just beyond my ability to know that.

Older couples have been shown in a couple of studies to be slightly more likely to have daughters but it's a minor thing and is not in any way a guarantee (at all.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic. I'm feeling a little low tonight, I've been working along with my team of health professionals in advance for ttc in 2020. They have been very supportive, they want me to continue to take Aciclovir(took this during pregnancy with my second son) if I get pregnant for one condition(prophylactic) and a antibiotic(prophylactic) for another AI. I'm currently taking lymecycline which I know will need to be switched to a pregnancy safe alternative when we are ready to actively ttc. As you advised I'm going to get my folate and b12 levels checked before too and I'm going to start the le pcos diet within the next 2 months- I'm hoping the reduction in glucose may help lower the amount of AI flares I get. But I've been reading alot of post saying antibiotics sway strongly blue, I was so glad to read that ph has been debunked, and that cm might not sway so I was wondering Is it still worth while me trying to sway or am I not gonna have a decent shot on my meds, will they sway blue over my diet changes etc? Have you ever known a member to conceive a girl whilst taking short term/long term antibiotics.Can I take Co- codamol until pregnant and then change to paracetamol or should i just take paracetamol from month of attempt onwards?sorry for so many questions.Thank you for all your advice and support so far

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never seen any convincing evidence that antibiotics sway blue. And since PRObiotics sway blue, I seriously doubt antibiotics sway blue LOL.

YES PLEASE still sway in other ways - only diet, exercise, and number of attempts has seemed to sway and not any of this other stuff. PLEASE PLEASE still sway in the ways we've discussed.

Re pain meds, take what is recommended by your doctor. I have no evidence any of them are better for your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for replying so soon,and reassuring me, yes I'll continue with my Drs recommendations for treatment and your recommendations for swaying)

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post