Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirlwishing View Post
    Hi,

Just jumping on here to say that I also have two boys (1 opposite light girl "sway") and I am definitely in the same boat as you. Hubby will have a 3rd because I want one but he is not super open to swaying (or HT - my preference). I am obsessive and he has told me to stop talking about having a baby girl. I LOVE my boys, but I also grew up with a sister and I am so close with my mom. I worry about when my boys grow up and I lose that relationship with them. I also think if left up to swaying or to completely natural conception I would likely have another boy. You are definitely not alone in your feelings!
    You don't have to lose that relationship with them, though. Trust me, as one of the few people on here with adult sons, I never lost that relationship with them. Literally every woman I know is estranged from their mothers in some way, and literally every man I know is close with their moms! This is not destiny, it's just a cultural trend (and certainly isn't the case in many other cultures like in Asia and Africa....the boy stays, the girl goes) This is not a real thing I promise.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks babygirlwishing thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LA girl I’m so sorry I somehow missed your comment earlier.
    It sounds like you’ve been through a lot, I can’t even imagine. Praying you get your girl.
    I’ve never heard of that website before I wonder if it’s worth a shot! I got my clomid last time from oxford pharmacy online.
    2 little cuties

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, LA_Girl liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I was doing exercise, nothing much just walking for an hour most days. We had 2 attempts because I was doing OPK’s and I panicked that they weren’t going to turn positive as it was getting on in my cycle so we dtd then the next day I got a positive and since I was using clomid I really wanted to get pregnant. It had also been the second month trying and I was impatient (that sounds ridiculous but we’ve always fallen first time, 3 losses and 1 child at the time) so we dtd again.
    My diet is where I let myself down. It wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t perfect, I have a sweet tooth so was Allowing myself something sweet after dinner a lot thinking the metformin would make up for it.
    I was drinking coffee and I also had a few alcoholic drinks leading up to ovulation.
    Oh I don’t know where to even start with a sway now.
    What do you think about the red meat? I eat a lot of it do you think that will go against me or because I’m cutting it out after eating a lot it might shock my body or something?
    2 little cuties

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the most important thing for you is to stick to the alternate diet without the sugar. I think that's more important than the red meat, to be honest. I would of course like to see you cut back on red meat and stick in the limits, but let's be sure you've got rid of as much sugar as we possibly can.

7. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I will definitely give up the red meat for my sway, I just wondered if because I’m normally a big meat eater it might work against me.
    How long is optimum for a girl sway now?
    2 little cuties

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12 weeks on diet or more.

10. Thanks EnglishDame thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You don't have to lose that relationship with them, though. Trust me, as one of the few people on here with adult sons, I never lost that relationship with them. Literally every woman I know is estranged from their mothers in some way, and literally every man I know is close with their moms! This is not destiny, it's just a cultural trend (and certainly isn't the case in many other cultures like in Asia and Africa....the boy stays, the girl goes) This is not a real thing I promise.
    Hi atomic, my DH has a difficult relationship with his mom (for a lot of good reasons), so I think this is where my fear stems from. But it is reassuring to hear that you have maintained a healthy/close relationship with your boys.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush, EnglishDame liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishDame View Post
    That’s how I feel too. I get upset thinking of my boys growing up and me being just someone they feel obliged to visit (I’d like to think we won't have that kind of relationship but it’s just what you hear about boys isn’t it?). When are you going to try?
    I think I actually got hubby on board for HT so I am hoping, hoping, hoping that we can have a baby girl by the end of 2021. My youngest son was born March 15, 2019 so I don't want too much of an age gap between them. I would also wait until 2022 though I said I wanted to be done having kids by 30 (I'm 26) so we do have 4 years until my cut off date.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12