Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Another attempt in 2 weeks need help!!

Hi, I need some advice on my soon to be attempt. swaying pink. I'm taking folic acid (1,200), with cranberry and magnesium (as is DH) Going to do an antihistamine the day of. I am doing LE diet, (abstaining from red meat) drink coffee daily as is DH, Some alcohol. Plan on doing one attempt and JD, not sure if I need to do a cut off (how far?)or at + OPK? DH is about to be 38 (39 in a few days) I'm 37 so I guess FR? how often? Should we start now? I'm on my period and will be ovulating around Dec 20.Our last attempt ended with boy and we tried 3 times now and were not successful so far. I need help with when to attempt and what should DH do? any corrections we need to make. Any input appreciated. He has high B/P and I have Hashimotos on synthroid. I am very thin and my DH recently lost 40lbs. I appreciate any input.

X,
    J.
    Last edited by Momiepeanut2; December 10th, 2019 at 01:27 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend cranberry, but if you must take it, be sure ou come off it at ovulation, don't take it in the 2WW.

I really really really do not recommend taking cranberry when you're on synthroid.

Why are you taking magnesium without calcium?? The only reason people take magnesium is to help calcium work better (although I don't believe either of these things actually swy pink.)

I prefer you guys have attempt at positive OPK. Cutoff timing really cuts odds of conception and doesn't work anyway

For estimated Dec. 20 attempt I'd start FR now. But if you're having trouble conceiving we may want to just have him release every 2-4 days starting right away with the one attempt. FR has not worked nyway..
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    Why can't you take cranberry with synthroid?
    I read somewhere in a different post that magnesium and calcium actually sway boy (mostly calcium
    ) so, I figured i'd drop the calcium, I guess I was wrong.
    so, I'm confused we should do frequent release but it doesn't work anyway??!? so doing so that really wont help odds? what should I do then?

sorry, so many questions

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because all these things have interactions that are totally unstudied and we can only guess at. IN the case of Synthroid, it may make blood thinners work more effectively, and cranberry is a blood thinner. We've had trouble with it making people's blood too thin even without the synthroid, so it is too big a risk for me to ever suggest it.

I believe calcium and magnesium both likely sway blue (as I mentioned above). My point is, there is no point in taking magnesium for a sway since it was only ever said to help calcium work better.

I was telling you how to do FR if you wanted to. Even though I no longer believe it does anything (since our results have shown that) a lot of people want to use it anyway. So I gave you the directions for how to do that, and then also gave directions for the regular release plus the one attempt if you were ready to give up on FR and boost chances of conception a bit.

I can't tell you guys what to do. It is your sway, your way. All I do is lay out the options and then I want you to follow your gut instinct.

If it were me I'd drop the cran, the cal, the mag, and do one attempt with regular release every 2-4 days but it's your sway, your way.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok, thank you for explaining that. I wasn't aware, I just figured it was another thing to add that would help with the sway which I have seen people include. I will drop those then! Would you say to include anything that is a must which I didn't include thus far?
    We have both been sick and not up to doing the proper FR (only 3 days). Is that enough you think? I got a solid smiley face today. Should I have had my attempt one or two days before with the flashy smiley?? or is today the day? would tomorrow be ok also if we do another FR tonight?

sorry for all the questions

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you guys taking fiber?? I generally recommend that.

Is your husband taking OLE?

FR doesn't work anyway so only 3 days is fine.

I prefer you guys have attempt at first solid, so absolutely have an attempt!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, he isn't taking that. I guess we will add that if we don't get a BFP.
    Also, is dark chocolate and frozen fruit bad to eat?
    Thank you for answering all my questions!!!
    Last edited by Momiepeanut2; December 20th, 2019 at 09:47 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is he on any medication for his blood pressure?? He may not be able to take the OLE.

We originally started off worrying about things like dark chocolate as possibly having too many nutrients. But over time we've found things like that really don't sway so it's fine (although most still choose to eat white or milk choc just in case)

Frozen fruit is fine within limits (remember, you count cals only in fruit, not protein or fat)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, I wasn't too confidant in the choices I made so we decided to try next month. Yes, he is on BP medications he takes amlodipine besylate and lisinopril. Should he not add OLE? Ive caught him taking a magnesium pill here and there. Should we add anything else to help? I don't exercise as I am very petite but should I do cardio in the next few weeks?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes in that case he needs to stay off any additional supps. Those things are said to sway pink anyway.

Mag on occasion is no biggie.

You haven't done cardio due to risks of weight loss?? I'd have you eat more and exercise if possible, it's really been quite effective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast