Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introducing myself 💖 TTC Girl

Good evening ladies,

I have followed this website for such a long time and have made huge changes to my diet since August.

I have 2 beautiful sons who I wouldnÂ’t change for anything aged 7 and 3. I would absolutely adore a daughter and we have been TTC since November.

I am so nervous trying as I feel at the moment that my daughter lives in my hopes and dreams and I often talk about when she arrives to my husband when we discuss TTC.

This will be our last child and it makes me so nervous to think I may never get my daughter.
    ThatÂ’s quite hard to admit but IÂ’m being honest and thatÂ’s something I feel I can be here.
    DonÂ’t get me wrong if we had another beautiful son I would absolutely adore him but it would be the journey of mourning the loss of the daughter I will never have.

However here I am and IÂ’m ready to go. Iv been using rephresh, the odd occasion used sudafed. I have never douched. We have used a cut off of around 2/4 days however my ovulation doesnÂ’t seem to happen on the same day each cycle.

I have been monitoring my ovulation with OPK. I had a smear in October and that seemed to send it a little unpredictable for a month.

I used to drink so many cups of tea a day with 1 teaspoon of sugar each time. Iv dropped tea completely except maybe 1 sip every couple of weeks that I pinch from my husband.
    Iv also dropped red meat (the odd cheat over Christmas), potatoes (again Christmas cheat), tomatoÂ’s and iv tried to cut my salt to as low as possible.

I was working out cardio and muscle building this year and cut it all dead in August. IÂ’m debating starting to run again but not sure how that would effect my sway.

I would really appreciate knowing a little more about what others are doing to TTC their little girl and if you had a successful sway.

We are debating abstaining this month as IÂ’m currently in the 2WW and it looks and feels like a no this month so debating trying new avenues. My regular cycle is 34 days.

ItÂ’s lovely to meet my fellow Dreaming Pink friends xx

Ps I adore this website so much as it really gives you a safe place to read tried and tested sways and the information available and offered is incredible.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes all that is very much how most of us on this site feel - it's not that we don't adore our boys, just that we long for the daughter that exists in our hearts.

Are you doing nything else for diet other than those changes?? Giving up potatoes and salt has not really worked for people so we may want to try to adjust your diet in other pink friendly ways. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

What we have found works the best is LE Diet (that's the diet I posted above) for 12 weeks or more plus fiber, coffee, and alcohol (and of course folic acid or folate which everyone should take)

I would probably have you consider giving up things like abstain, RepHresh, and those long cutoffs at this point. It's your call to make of course, but are you ready to start boosting chances of conception by dropping things that don't work?

So glad you found us!! Let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reply Atomic. You are such a blessing to ladies like me.

I appreciate the understand in regards to my sons and want for a daughter. You feel such a level of guilt trying to explain to others how you feel. Not everyone understands which is fine but hard sometimes.

In regards to my diet I haven’t given up alcohol. I have skipped breakfast almost most days except treats like Christmas Day. I read a lot about the other diets and I took a little of my own path and then when i’v read about the low everything diet I have almost been doing a lot it without realising as I found the other diets so hard to maintain. It’s hard in regards to diet etc because there’s so much conflicting information available.

I haven’t abstained yet but we were debating trying it this month. Would you recommend sex every 3-4 days?

Would you recommend I start running again?

Also in regards to my husband he’s started running a lot in the last few months. I’m debating getting him to sit in hot baths before DTD. Would you recommend this?

I have followed old wives tails like girls outfit under my bed, rock salt lamp by my bed, Rose Quartz in my handbag (it was a bracelet but broke), lavender body wash.

I won’t expect a response tonight as it’s NYE. Wishing you all a Happy New Year and hoping 2020 brings us all lots of Pink fairy dust 💖

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely understand why it's so frustrating and confusing reading all the different diets out there. But I'm happy to go over any of the differences and why LE is not like those other diets at any time, whenever you have a question!

Whether or not to do abstain is up to you. It doesn't appear to work, does cut odds of conception, but some people want to try it. I am of the mind that as months pass with BFN, you DROP things rather than add them.

One attempt has been most consistent. I would probably try one attempt at positive OPK before I went to every 4 days (in the 72 hour pattern)

Yes if you can start running without losing too much weight that may help your sway. Exercise has been among our best tactics.

RE hot bath - running can reduce chances of conceiving so I'd probably not add a hot bath on top of that. Running is proven, hot bath isn't.

OWT at your discretion as long as they're not harmful (and none of those are)

Good luck, pink dust, and a Happy New Year!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ