Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

PCOS sway - confused around weight loss

I have quite a lot of baby weight to lose to get into the girl territory I think, I haven’t weighed myself but from guessing it must be around 42lbs to get back to a bmi of 19.

I am currently very inactive with a young baby & have been making a lot of terrible food choices but happily so, just to get me through the newborn stages. I will be TTC #2 from around December 2020 and so have plenty of time to lose the weight but my question is how should I go about it?

Is it something I need to do quickly? Or gradually over the next several months? Is it something that would come with starting the LE diet anyway?

I have mild PCOS but don’t struggle with weight loss once eating properly and moving enough

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer you guys use BMI 21 as your goal weight. That gives you a nice margin between 21 and my absolute minimum cutoff of 18.5. So aim at 21, then try to hold steady, and if a few more lbs. sneak off over time it won't be a dealbreaker for most people.

My rule of thumb with weight loss is to lose what you can, when you can, IF you can, without wasting away to nothing. While many people lose large amounts of weight the first week (this is not uncommon when dieting) it should slow over time so you're never losing more than 1-3 lbs per week in most cases. Losing a massive amount quickly, even when you have a lot to spare, can delay or even stop ovulation. So just let yourself lose as your body wants to, and then once you hit BMI 21 try to hold steady. I have my guide to weight loss and gain here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...gain-blue.html

Since you have PCOS I'd suggest going onto one of the forms of the alternate LE Diet and you can read about those here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ