Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Babydust confusion

Hello!

I’m from the UK

I have two boys and hoping to sway girl later on this year. I am one of the people who came here from babydust etc..I posted a comment in the group regarding gender dreaming diet etc and the author was very quick to delete my comment. I’m really torn what to do.

I definitely had a boy diet without knowing with my two boys and plenty of BD.

I just feel there is so much conflicting advice.

If anyone can give a few top girl sway tips it would be great as I really I’m thinking babydust is just a rip off version of gender dreaming and has a lot of imperfect girl successful sways in their Facebook group

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babydust IS a ripoff version of Gender Dreaming because we discovered one attempt swayed several years sooner and she just combined it with timing, dug up some study that claimed to prove timing worked (while disregarding several other better studies that didn't). There's a whole thread about it here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...tml#post969387

(and thanks for letting me know about your comment being deleted, I don't follow that group because I don't have time but that's interesting to know and in line with what some others have told us.)

What I believe based on 10 years of observations and tracking our results is the following:

The LE Diet 12 weeks or more plus coffee, fiber, and alcohol (LE Diet here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html) and being sure to give up multivitamins, probiotics, and heavily fortified foods

Cardio exercise 60 min. a day, 4-7 days a week (without gaining weight, either be losing weight or holding steady once you get to BMI 21)

One attempt regardless of timing (most of us do one attempt at first pos OPK just to make it easy on ourselves, but timing doesn't sway https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html

Clomid or Femara if you can get them.

For hubby - going vegetarian, even vegan and eating more soy (for those who it's medically appropriate)

Olive Leaf Extract, fiber for him too, being sure to give up multivitamins, probiotics, and heavily fortified foods

Jogging/biking and smoking have been shown in studies and our experience to sway pink

Coffee and alcohol may help for him too

That's really it. Nothing else seemed to help, just lowered odds of conception without seeming to add anything to the sway.

I know it seems counterintuitive at first since we have a simple approach, but it appears to be the case that focusing on doing what actualy works while letting go of the stuff that doesn't is the best way to go.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello

Thanks so much for your advice!

In the UK they are quite strict on fertility medication unless you really need it. I’m because I’ve had no fertility problems I’m just wondering is there a away I could get clomid or fermara? I’m 27.

As a couple we eat a lot of meat veg etc but I plan to cut out a lot of meat. Although my husband loves his steaks etc so be hard to convince him. He also enjoys the gym which I’m not sure if that has an effect.

My husband drinks coffee but I don’t. We are occasional drinkers of alcohol. I’m not a massive fan of coffee but would it help my sway to take some? I love Diet Coke! Although I drank loads when I had my 2 boys too :/ Are citrus fruits ok to eat? Oranges etc? We both eat a good bit of full fat dairy too. Is this allowed or just in moderation?

Yes the more I’ve seen off babydust it’s such a copy of your own work which is frustrating as you should be getting credit. Glad I found this page the information is fantastic

Thanks
    Last edited by Becs1992; January 13th, 2020 at 10:54 AM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're glad you found us too!

Some people buy it online and the UK girls often get it in Spain where it can be bought over the counter. I'm not advocating that of course just that some people do.

Your husband's diet matters way less than yours (since you're the one who has to be pregnant and nurse a baby afterwards!) So don't sweat it if he won't do diet, most of our hubbies wouldn't and we still get good results.

The LE Diet is really more about limits. There are no forbidden foods, everything is allowed in the limits of the day. You may have to eat some things less to stay in the limits but it's not about foods to eat or to avoid, it's more about keeping your overall nutrient intake in a certain range.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks so much!

Will look at more threads I seen on here where you talked about LE diet don’t want you having to repeat everything. Ok no problem I’m actually going to Portugal in a month but not sure if it’s available there. I would be a bit wary buying it on the internet :/

Is clomid or femara much different? I’m assuming they both sway pink

You must be doing something right as there is a group on babydust saying that it’s down right odd that we can’t discuss other methods! A lot assuming she doesn’t want to encourage others to your page! In one month there was 11 imperfect successful sways and 3 perfect sways

Thanks so much for your advice really appreciate it!!
    Last edited by Becs1992; January 13th, 2020 at 11:57 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No it's totally fine, that's what I'm here for. I love answering questions and many times stuff people (not me) post in threads can add more confusion than it alleviates.

Wow thanks for letting me know that!! I prefer to let you guys choose whatever methods you want to use, and helping you have the sways you want, even though I will often subject you to hearing the reasons why some things don't actually work. Just let me know how I can help.

Clomid and Femara do both sway. Femara is best for women in their late 30's to 40's but at your age you can absolutely use Clomid (which may have better rate of pregnancy). I'm not sure if it's available in Portugal or not, I have a vague memory that someone got it there but couldn't find the thread again. All you would need to do is go to the chemist and ask them.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks so much!

Thanks for your advice..great help!

Ok I’ll see if I can get it out there as I wouldn’t feel comfortable buying it online. Although would hate not to take it and it would effect my sway but will see what happens

Thank so much!!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don’t really like coffee if I’m honest..but if was to help my sway how much is recommended to drink?

I seen mentioned in another thread about fibre intake..do you have any recommendations for the best fibre sources for a girl sway?

I’m also on 150mg a day of sertaline for anxiety. My doctor wants to keep me on it for another 6months then gradually reduce my dosage. I’m wondering if anti anxiety meds etc have any influence on swaying?

I’m planning on purchasing a girl sway plan soon. Will probably purchase tomorrow

Thanks x
    Last edited by Becs1992; January 15th, 2020 at 08:27 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't normally drink it just a cup.

I don't recommend brands because they change them all the time and also they are different worldwide (it would be a full time job keeping up with them) Any name brand you recognize is fine as long as it has no added nutrients in it is fine. I'm always happy to check out a brand if you would like me to.

Sertraline probably sways pink. We don't have a firm study to prove it but we believe it does sway pink.