Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Repost feeling depressed

Hi everyone, 2020 been an awful year! I had a chemical at the start of it and now having a m/c at 11 weeks. Really pissed at this new doctor for not believing me in regards to my cervix and the need of early progesterone supplements. We don’t know for sure if that was the cause or not. I just feel totally alone and angry. Also my Parents and myself had covid we are fully recovered. I didn’t have no symptoms, either did my Dad. My Mom did and thankfully she is better now. I just can’t believe this happened to me twice! I been thru this a lot, not sure if where my mind is right now on to try or not again. I love my four kids and been dreaming of one more. This site gave me another daughter who is now three after wanting her for 5 years. I want to lose 15 pounds I gained and maybe try again September. I’m just upset and angry and have to go back on le diet doing pcos Diet
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m hearing you Princess Mom. 2020 has been so awful for me too. I also just lost a baby at 11 weeks (only 3 weeks ago) and the feeling of grief and loss has completely shattered me. I’m still bleeding so the dr has sent me for bloods, an ultrasound and to start antibiotics. I’m physically not well and emotionally & mentally really struggling. This baby was #4 for me and a total surprise. My others are DS 11, DS 8.5 & DD 5 (a successful GD sway after wanting a daughter my whole adult life). I felt so blessed and content with our beautiful 3. We never really thought about having a 4th but didn’t do anything drastic to stop it. When I fell I was in a bit of shock because it was right at the beginning of covid lock down and my husband hadn’t been well so I’d gone through a lot with him so I did feel overwhelmed but I am very maternal so knew I’d love being a mummy again. Now that we aren’t pregnant, all I want is to be pregnant again but having a 4th really doesn’t make sense with our ages (39 & 40) and our children’s ages etc. it would really set us back again but will my heart ever stop longing for this 4th I’ve grown attached to and cry for every night?

I hope our year improves Princess Mom, I’m sending you love and strength and pink dust if you choose to have one more!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry flowergirl hugs to you, I wish you the best and I hope you are well. You’re right once we want something we will always have what feels like a piece missing. I totally feel that. I will be 33 this Summer my DH is 44 my kids are my DS 12 DD 11 DS 6 DD 3 (successful gd sway) I would want another ASAP before my youngest gets any older, right now I feel comfortable having another praying everything works out good as for everyone else with heartache.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even starting back the on the diet makes me depressed, I hope I pull thru this, as well as anyone going thru miscarriages
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Princess Mom. It would be so hard if you’ve been on the diet then to miscarry and feel like you’ve got to start all over again I’m looking forward to starting the LE diet only because I feel like it’s a step towards falling with #4 again and I’ve had a 5-6 year break from LE!

How did you find the gap between DD 11 & DS 6? My gap with #3 & #4 will be similar so I’d love to know how it is? Sometimes I think it will be perfect for our family dynamic then I’ll have a moment of thinking it’s going to shake up a good thing too much (what we have now). If I hadn’t fallen by accident and lost I wouldn’t of even thought of #4 at this late stage!

Edited to add - I’m the eldest of five and the sibling I get along with most is the youngest (9 years younger than me)! And the one I least enjoy the company of is the one 14 months younger than me so I do believe sometimes it can be a personality thing rather than an age thing especially when you’re adults.
    Last edited by Flowergirl; June 20th, 2020 at 07:19 AM.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my first two at 20 and 21 by time I was 25 I wanted another I had my son at 26, then I tried again few years later for my baby girl. Had two miscarriages before her also. I really want to get pregnant by September, don’t want that much age gap. If your youngest is 5, that isn’t that bad! My older sister is almost 7 years older than me and my younger sister is 3.5 years younger, we now all get along fine. I am even super close to my older sister daughter my niece who is 18 she is my best friend. You are not old either, many woman have kids in late 30s. My husband has different views than me since he is 44 he is happy either way.

All my kids are super close my oldest is 12 and loves his little brother their the best of friends even my first daughter with my second son. Their all close and I know they always will be, they all say they rather have another brother than a sister haha our three year old is officially the boss of the family and my 6 year old so over protective of her they are all super close. You will see once you have another kids will be happy
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. The best studies we have indicate that progesterone actually doesn't help people get and stay pregnant but I know it's so so very frustrating when the doctor blows off your concerns. Have you had your thyroid tested recently?? I find a lot of people with a loss in the late first trimester have thyroid issues that need treatment (not all of them of course but a large group, deffo wise to get checked out.) So glad you and your folks are ok from the Covid.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic should I take folate or folic acid and how much? Do you recommend any other vitamins? IÂ’ve been so panicky having a hard time calming myself down. I just want one more baby
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I always recommend folic acid or better yet folate in 1200-1600 mcg daily. Take all thru the first trimester of pregnancy and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop them (but continue prenatal)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ