Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Desperate mom asking for guidelines

Hi, I would very much appreciate if I could get some guidelines on when and how to start the girl sway. I have two gorgeous sons, both of which were typical girl sways, and obviously turned blue. I am dreaming, aching for a girl so much that I managed to convince DH for a third child although it is borderline madness for our country and standards (and the home space we have ) That’s why I want to make sure that this time I’ve given my best. When I conceived the first one I did not know about the sway practices but as I analyse it now, it was for pink- I had lost some weight, I did about 10 hours of cardio per week, never had breakfast and conceived after one attempt on O day. Son number 2- I visited genderdreaming, read as much as I could, did the LE diet for about 6 months, lost about 12 pounds, had a lot of stress after one missed abortion and many health issues, did some cardio, had magnesium, calcium and cranberry as supplements, had only one meal a day- lunch, sticked to the one attempt on O day rule, however after half an year of lack of success we added a second attempt 2 days prior to O and that’s the month I got pregnant.
    We are planing to start in October, November as our baby is still 8 months old so I have plenty of time to prepare myself, BUT... I feel lost and a bit desperate. That’s the reason I’m starting the thread - when and how to start, were my sway methods ok, how do probiotics sway (as I started to take them regularly during pregnancy 2), how does the sugary stuff and chocolate sway, any help, guidelines and links to threads will be highly appreciated !!! Thank you for your time in advance!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The first thing we need to be absolutely clear on is that eating one meal a day is not and never has been allowed on LE Diet. I do not want you to do that again. That is not LE Diet, that is starvation.

I would have you drop cranberry, calcium, and magnesium.

Probiotics sway strongly blue (the only supplement we've ever had wives take that got worse than 50-50) and I would have you come off them for your sway.

What is your BMI? Have you ever had PCOS??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The first thing we need to be absolutely clear on is that eating one meal a day is not and never has been allowed on LE Diet. I do not want you to do that again. That is not LE Diet, that is starvation.

I would have you drop cranberry, calcium, and magnesium.

Probiotics sway strongly blue (the only supplement we've ever had wives take that got worse than 50-50) and I would have you come off them for your sway.

What is your BMI? Have you ever had PCOS??
    Thank you for the quick feedback, my BMI is normal after the pregnancy (20.8 - calculated with kilograms and santimeters) , I’ve never had PCOS. I am almost 35 years old, DH almost 37, still breastfeeding and haven’t gotten my period after giving birth, yet, if it makes a difference. If there are any supplements I could go on to help the sway, I would gladly, I’ll be cutting off the probiotics in a month tops. What about the 14-16 hour fasting (is this when you do not eat for 14-16 h?)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately other than Clomid and possibly fiber, the supplements really don't work and all of them have side effects. Their results are much lower than the people who don't use them! No cranberry this time.

I would have you on 1800-2000 calories, 50-60 g protein, 50-60 g fat. I also want you on full fat dairy only, no skim. I think you need the dairy fat to restore your ovulation so I don't want you to have skim dairy. Full fat only!

While I often give fiber as a supplement I don't want you on that since your cycle has not come back.

The fasting is 12-16 hours and I think you should start off more like 12. You need your cycle to come back again or you're not going to be able to get pregnant!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately other than Clomid and possibly fiber, the supplements really don't work and all of them have side effects. Their results are much lower than the people who don't use them! No cranberry this time.

I would have you on 1800-2000 calories, 50-60 g protein, 50-60 g fat. I also want you on full fat dairy only, no skim. I think you need the dairy fat to restore your ovulation so I don't want you to have skim dairy. Full fat only!

While I often give fiber as a supplement I don't want you on that since your cycle has not come back.

The fasting is 12-16 hours and I think you should start off more like 12. You need your cycle to come back again or you're not going to be able to get pregnant!
    Thank you, I guess the cycle will be back once I finish with the breastfeeding (this is what happened when I breastfed my first son). How many months in advance do you advice me to start the above, any foods to avoid or tend to? Do I skip breakfast/ snacks? Cardio? Do we stick to the one attempt on O day rule (I kind of feel I’m only getting boys from that or it is simply luck). Anything additional to the diet? When you say fiber do you mean any natural fiber that helps digestion, if this is the case I often go on fiber courses with psyllium husks for my irregular stomach, will that help in general? And there’s one more factor I am concerned about- DH is a fitness fan, he works out hard 3-4 times a week and drinks supplements daily- whey protein, Tribulus terrestris (which from what I understand is our local equivalent of Saw palmetto to support the prostate function, I guess, it boosts the testosterone and muscle growth ), amino acid, also eats lots of protein foods- is this a swaying factor?
    Last edited by Chocolatina; February 8th, 2020 at 10:05 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your cycle will come back eventually even with breastfeeding.

So are you going to be trying after you breastfeed?? The diet I gave you is meant if you're still breastfeeding. Let me know and I'll tell you what to change.

Yes, you'd still skip breakfast and avoid snacks. Yes, please do cardio exercise 60 minutes 4-7 days per week.

Yes, you should still do the one attempt. You got boys not because of that, but in spite of it. It has never been on O Day though, but instead the day of first positive OPK (because that's better odds of conception, not because it sways).

I was assuming you are knowledgeable about LE Diet already, so you know there are no forbidden foods, right?? And you start diet 12 weeks before you plan to TTC. Do you need the link again?

Yes psylium fiber is fine!

DH diet and supps may sway a bit but nowhere near as much as yours. The Tribulus Terrestris, we do not know how it sways. I'd have him come off that and the amino acids if he's willing.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your cycle will come back eventually even with breastfeeding.

So are you going to be trying after you breastfeed?? The diet I gave you is meant if you're still breastfeeding. Let me know and I'll tell you what to change.

Yes, you'd still skip breakfast and avoid snacks. Yes, please do cardio exercise 60 minutes 4-7 days per week.

Yes, you should still do the one attempt. You got boys not because of that, but in spite of it. It has never been on O Day though, but instead the day of first positive OPK (because that's better odds of conception, not because it sways).

I was assuming you are knowledgeable about LE Diet already, so you know there are no forbidden foods, right?? And you start diet 12 weeks before you plan to TTC. Do you need the link again?

Yes psylium fiber is fine!

DH diet and supps may sway a bit but nowhere near as much as yours. The Tribulus Terrestris, we do not know how it sways. I'd have him come off that and the amino acids if he's willing.
    Thank you so much for giving your thoughts about my situation! I would appreciate it if you could send me a link to LE link again, it might have some updates from the last time I checked it before my previous sway. We’re planing to start the attempts October-November, so I am really not sure whether I’ll still be breastfeeding 3 months prior, please share your guidelines for a NOT breastfeeding sway, as well (maybe less calories, more hours of fasting?). We are usually “attempting” in the evenings, so would skipping breakfast or diner be a better choice? Does walking/running after a toddler and also dancing (Zumba) count as cardio? Also one more thing that came to my mind- one attempt on first positive OPK, how about DH- frequent release before that (how frequent) or abstain (he is 37)- which would give us better chances for pink? Sorry, I’ve been trying to go through the Complete index and I am ready for any additional efforts that could tip the scale. Also about the cranberry - you said No to it, is it because of breastfeeding or you’ve had poor results because of it? It is always a good supp choice for me as I’ve had some cystitis issues, but if I have to skip it I will, it is not that important.
    So to summarise what I think I’ve gotten - one attempt at first positive OPK, 12 weeks of LE dieting and cardio will give me the best shot (also the frequency of release for DH you recommend)? No timing, supplements, big O or no O for me, pose, etc. or anything else make much difference, that’s what I’ve read from the various threads so far...?
    I can’t thank you enough for your time, you have no idea, Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LE Diet Nutshell Version here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

FAQ here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-diet-faq.html

and Mineral FAQ is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

For most non-breastfeeding women I'd have you do 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, 30-60 g fat.

If you have an hour of straight exercise it counts. Doing Zumba for 20 minutes and then several hours later running around at the park doesn't count, unfortunately.

Neither abstain nor FR have worked for us. Your husband is too old to do abstain anyway so it would have to be FR, but I personally dont' think it helps at all and just lowers odds of conception.

I don't recommend cranberry when breastfeeding, and I have some concerns about possibly causing miscarriage, but if you need it for cystitis that's totally a different thing, use as needed in that case. I would not use it when pregnant though.

Yes that's what we've found, diet, exercise, one attempt is what works, the rest of the stuff just seems to cause more trouble than it's worth!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LE Diet Nutshell Version here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

FAQ here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-diet-faq.html

and Mineral FAQ is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

For most non-breastfeeding women I'd have you do 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, 30-60 g fat.

If you have an hour of straight exercise it counts. Doing Zumba for 20 minutes and then several hours later running around at the park doesn't count, unfortunately.

Neither abstain nor FR have worked for us. Your husband is too old to do abstain anyway so it would have to be FR, but I personally dont' think it helps at all and just lowers odds of conception.

I don't recommend cranberry when breastfeeding, and I have some concerns about possibly causing miscarriage, but if you need it for cystitis that's totally a different thing, use as needed in that case. I would not use it when pregnant though.

Yes that's what we've found, diet, exercise, one attempt is what works, the rest of the stuff just seems to cause more trouble than it's worth!
    A huge THANK YOU for being so responsive and helpful! I will go through the links ASAP

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post