Hi and welcome!

I’ve definitely still been having chocolate! Not a lot, but I’m not avoiding it. I had a bag of Butterfinger Minis leftover from Easter. One day I had a full serving (three minis) with lunch when I was low on fat for the day, and after that I just had one mini with lunch until the bag was gone (and all were within the LE Diet limits for the day!)

Another way I’ve had chocolate is with chocolate hummus!! The brand I’ve bought is “Tribe” hummus, but I think that’s a local brand. There are many different brands that make chocolate hummus, though. It’s SO good with fruit! Yesterday I had some with raspberries, today I’m going to have cherries with it. I got bananas to have with it also. LOVE fruit & chocolate! And all are within the LE Diet limits again of course

Same with ice cream! I’ve actually had a good amount of ice cream: regular ice cream, “diet” or “light” ice cream, and even oat milk ice cream. As long as it’s within the LE Diet limits for the day, it’s all good! If I’m really low on fat after dinner I’ve had a full or half serving of regular ice cream. Also a great way to get in some protein. If I don’t have as much room to spare in the fat totals, I’ve had the light ice cream, or oat milk ice cream. The thing about the oat milk one though is it’s low in protein. But this was also super helpful one day when I was low in fat but high in protein - a serving of the oat milk ice cream evened everything out!

I’ll come back later today and post my meals, for some more ideas. Right now I’m going to take a nap while my 3yo is, before I have to sign back in to work in two hours! Working split shifts due to the pandemic has me all messed up, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk