Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and if you're still full from dinner you likely don't NEED a bedtime snack!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys! Anyone still on the LE diet? Today is the beginning of week two for me! I’d love to keep sharing meal ideas with everyone! I’m getting ready to head to the grocery store now but I will come back tonight to post some of what I’ve been eating so far.

PS: Happy Mother’s Day everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. I'm on LE diet for some weeks. It's going quite alright. Of course this weekend I cheated a lot. But oh well it was mothers day.
    I started to eat vegetarian sushi and I like it! Last week I made lentil burgers, they turned out really good. I like sweet potato, the kids not that much. Apart from that we eat vegetarian chilli or tacos, vegetarian pizza, and I love some of the vegetarian meat you can buy here. Wishing everyone good luck with their sway. Ttc time is getting closer!

6. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reminder about potatoes!! I love baked potatoes, both sweet potato & regular. My DH really LOVES loaded baked potatoes, so that’s actually a good idea for something that we could both eat one night! Plus I believe I have a recipe on Pinterest for how to make baked potatoes in the instant pot!

Also, what is vegetation sushi?! I love seafood EXCEPT for sushi — I just can’t do raw fish, and I’ve tried! I love almost all vegetarian food though, so maybe vegetarian sushi is something I could try too!

I posted in another diet thread with what I’ve been eating so far. I’m going to try to copy the link to it here — hopefully it works!

Let's record what we are eating to help each other 2020
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey. Sorry for answering so much later. It's just always something going on.
    I saw the other thread. It's great. I'm just afraid I'm of no help because I eat the same things over and over again! Lol! Plus I try to not count too much, since I get too control freaky when doing it.
    DH loves Sushi, but I don't eat fish so vegetarian sushi. It's pretty much just the rice with veggies inside but still, I like it. It's nothing "heavy" so I felt great after eating it. (With avocado it even has some fat).
    Maybe I will revisit the other thread when I tried a few other meals. Good luck with your sway. 😊

10. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and hoping to sway pink. I've been eating vegetarian for the last few months and have tried incorporating the LE diet the last 5 weeks or so. I'm still breastfeeding my 19 month old so have 3 meals a day as I'd get too hungry skipping breakfast. I eat breakfast around 9:30, lunch at 12 and dinner at 5:30. I do have a weakness for cheese and chocolate. I can't have chocolate in the house at all anymore otherwise I will just eat the whole packet- I cannot stop at just a couple of squares.

Some of my favourite meals are veggies (green beans, mushrooms, zucchini, capsicum, chilli) with noodles (either rice noodles or a small amount of hokkien noodles)- I also sometimes add a little tofu or edamame if I do need some protein, baked potatoes, eggplant and lentil salad, veggie soup, low fat mushroom pasta, fried rice (I just my serve in a separate pan so I don't have the same amount of oil and can leave out the bacon) and veggie curry.
    Swaying for 2020

12. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudiedayz View Post
    Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and hoping to sway pink. I've been eating vegetarian for the last few months and have tried incorporating the LE diet the last 5 weeks or so. I'm still breastfeeding my 19 month old so have 3 meals a day as I'd get too hungry skipping breakfast. I eat breakfast around 9:30, lunch at 12 and dinner at 5:30. I do have a weakness for cheese and chocolate. I can't have chocolate in the house at all anymore otherwise I will just eat the whole packet- I cannot stop at just a couple of squares.

Some of my favourite meals are veggies (green beans, mushrooms, zucchini, capsicum, chilli) with noodles (either rice noodles or a small amount of hokkien noodles)- I also sometimes add a little tofu or edamame if I do need some protein, baked potatoes, eggplant and lentil salad, veggie soup, low fat mushroom pasta, fried rice (I just my serve in a separate pan so I don't have the same amount of oil and can leave out the bacon) and veggie curry.
    Hi and welcome! Have you gone vegetarian for swaying purposes or just a general lifestyle change?

Cheese is my weakness too! “Cheese is my #1 food group,” I’ve always said. I have still been eating at least one serving of cheese a day on the LE Diet, fitting it into the limits of course. For dinner I’ve had a serving of shredded cheese melted over pasta or melted over refried beans on a tortilla, I’ve had grilled cheese with tomato or some other type of soup for lunch, and I’ve even had just a plain old slice of Muenster cheese with everything flavor Ritz crackers along with lunch or dinner! Also low fat cream cheese on bagel thins, garlic & herb goat cheese over light multigrain English muffins with tomatoes, and Laughing Cow brand cheese wedges spread over chips/crackers/English muffins. I just can’t do it without cheese... I’m very happy to fit it into the diet where I can!

Tonight I am going to try butternut squash noodles, I think! Thanks for the reminder about edamame — I LOVE the stuff! I’ve never cooked it at home before, only had it out in restaurants... any tips for making it at home?

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love edamame too, they are quite high in protein if you need to make up a bit of protein. I buy a frozen packet from the supermarket which has cooking directions on the packet- boil or microwave and then toss them in to what I’m making.

Love the ideas for incorporating cheese!! I will have to borrow some of these.
    Swaying for 2020

15. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudiedayz View Post
    I love edamame too, they are quite high in protein if you need to make up a bit of protein. I buy a frozen packet from the supermarket which has cooking directions on the packet- boil or microwave and then toss them in to what I’m making.

Love the ideas for incorporating cheese!! I will have to borrow some of these.
    Awesome, thanks! Weirdly enough I was low on protein the last two days and had to find something to bring it up with dinner. These would help! Lol. I’m doing a grocery run tonight so I’m going to look for some in the frozen section!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

Joining you if I can :-).

I am also trying to conceive a baby girl after 3 boys and I am on the LE diet. Been on Dr Papa's diet for 2 years (about a year before conceiving DDS3, and back on it when DS3 for 6 months... until I found Atomic;s LE diet about 2 months ago... so switched to it. Trying to get better I it, cause I am learning to count calories and understand the whole protein/fat etc thing... hope I'm getting better.

Hardest part is staying away from chocolate... I do have a cheaty everynow and then, but I am trying to limit it as much as possible. A little ice cream at the beginning, but no more. Thing is, weight is still dropping, and finding it ahrd to keep it.

I am eating lots of veggies, chicken every now and then, prawns sometimes, but mainly pasta, wholegrain bread, mozzarella cheese, unsated butter, veggie pizzas, lots of rice (but white unfortunately - don't have the brown one at the moment - no grocery (confinement)), some yogourt but not that much... so listening to all your ideas:-)

No breakfast... lunch at 12, fruit and toast at 3, dinner at 6... trying to cut the 3pm meal, but losing too much weight...But nothing till at least 12am except a coffee

And lots of luck for a baby girl...

18. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast