Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Spring/Summer 2020 what are you eating?

Hi I am officially back on the LE diet for two weeks, I’ve been doing pretty good. I had a similar thread like this when I was swaying my DD and it was very helpful and I found comfort in chatting with others. I plan on trying end of April or May, it depends on where my cycle is.
    I have been not having sweets and doing good. I’ve also been having wheat bread and brown rice instead of white. Some days I will have a plain English muffin for lunch and been addicted to these pita chips made by town house.

I always have coffee in the morning with tiny amount of cream and equal.
    Lunch around 11-12 another cup of coffee or English muffin with some pita chips. I’ve honestly been not hungry during lunch and I don’t really like veggies so it’s hard for me.
    For dinner I just mainly eat the sides I cook or have some eggplant with rice and some veggies.
    I do have a small snack before 7:30 pm or coffee. I am adding in a glass of wine a few days of the week.

Best of luck everyone
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

2. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh can I join? I’m not actually starting the LE diet until May 1st but I love reading meal ideas! I’ve been reading food labels on everything I eat now to get an idea (something I’ve never done in my life — total boy diet mom over here, hahaha).

I’m a huge couponer so I’ve been stocking up on things where I can! I’ve gotten a bunch of boxes of pasta, pasta sauce, shredded cheese (with exp dates into the summer lol), Quorn spicy chicken patties, and salad dressing so far. I found gnocchi on clearance at the grocery store last night so I grabbed a bunch! That will be perfect for meals with a little bit of pasta sauce and melted shredded cheese, with a little side salad with dressing!

What are you putting on your English muffins? Right now I usually eat them with a ton of butter and an egg and cheese, but that is definitely going to be too much for the LE diet! Do you eat them plain, or spread anything on them? I’m thinking English muffins would be a good idea for lunch too, I just need to figure out what to put on them!

The other thing I need to figure out is which veggies fall into the low/no carb and high carb categories. We don’t count the low carb and do count the high carb, right? Where does eggplant fall on this? I love eggplant too!

I’m a huge coffee drinker already so I’ve got that part down, lol. I make my own cold brew coffee at home, and I found a company that makes gourmet flavored grounds without added sugar! I add a little bit of skim milk and splenda and it’s PERFECT. Im already at 2-3 cups a day, so I’m just going to keep that up.

I’m so excited, I wish I could start the LE diet now! But I know I will lose weight quickly with the diet and exercise based on my past experiences and I don’t want to lose too much and stop ovulating before we can TTC in August, lol. Looking forward to getting some more meal ideas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I’ve been eating them plain or a tiny bit of blackberry jam, once you’re on the diet. It’s pretty easy to stick to and you get used to it.

For eggplant I’m not sure, would have to let atomic ask. But there are a ton of free unlimited veggies. Read read read , if you are not a dream member yet, I advised to be, so that way you can read all the details of the diets etc. this site is wonderful! Best of luck to you

The only veggies I like is eggplant, such I, squash, and mushrooms haha.

I love coffee I usually drink it black with some equal

When I got my sway dd, I wasn’t eating sweets, so I’m staying away that also. And I’m the type of girl who can live off cake and chocolate lol
    Last edited by Princess Mom; February 16th, 2020 at 05:35 PM.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

6. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I didn’t even think of that! I’m a huge salt fan haha so I tend to jump right to savory first. But jam or jelly on an English muffin sounds good!

& yes I am a dream member! I’m working my way through the complete index right now actually. I know we’re supposed to count calories in fruit & high carb veggies and low carb veggie are free. I’ve just yet to find a list or something of what exactly is a high carb veggie lol... all I know of is potatoes!

Another thing I was thinking of is bagel thins. I haven’t actually looked at the nutrition info for them yet but my mom used to eat them all the time while dieting... I’m thinking they might be good too with a little bit of low fat cream cheese and/or some jelly!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys, I'm planning to start the in June or July. I've started diet step by step. (Am already vegetarian for 13 years, so that's not an issue). It's actually going not that bad. Sweets are my weakness. I don't eat breakfast, only drink coffee with a little sweetener and a splash of milk. For lunch I'm eating wholewheat toast. I try to eat it with hummus, or a little bit jam. When I'm really hungry with some peanut butter. Sometimes I add an apple or banana. For dinner we have lots of veggies. We often eat curry with rice or chilli with wholewheat bread. Sometimes potatoes. Sometimes "veggie meat", there's a lot of that in the stores right now. Some are really good.
    @Princess Mom, did you do PCOS LE diet for your girl? And now? You cut out sweets, completely or just most of the time? And did you additionally cut out sugar (like in jam, or ketchup or whatever?) Sorry for all the questions. I just would like to cut down on sugar, j just don't know how far I have to.

9. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jumping in to say hi! I'm planning on our next attempt around May (we were supposed to start trying end of last year but unfortunately sick kids/sick husband/life in general got in the way). I was doing SO well last year on the diet right up til October, which was my youngest son's first birthday and basically from then til now I've fallen off the bandwagon. I'm always hungry now for some reason and my 16 month old is waking multiple times a night still so I turn to sugar for energy, although at least I don't need to add in caffeine as I need it to survive LOL
    At the moment I don't eat until around 2pm (only because I eat dinner quite late so it works out to be 14 hours fasting) although will have a long black in the morning. On Sunday nights I try to bulk cook something for dinner that I can then have for lunch that week, this week I'm having vegan fajita bowls (portobello mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini/squash, bell peppers, cauliflower and chickpeas roasted with olive oil, lime, garlic, cumin, oregano) with a few tablespoons of brown rice and a drizzle of sriarcha. I have this with a piece of fruit such as a plum, and an almond milk cappucino.
    Tonight's dinner was a lentil minestrone with bread rolls, then I stuffed up big time and had my mum's apple and pear crumble with vanilla ice cream and two rows of chocolate I usually have a glass of wine with dinner too. I seem to be self sabotaging at the moment because I'm so nervous about trying! I need to get re motivated to stay on track so hope to get some good food ideas

11. Likes Nayla, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lailanela View Post
    Hey guys, I'm planning to start the in June or July. I've started diet step by step. (Am already vegetarian for 13 years, so that's not an issue). It's actually going not that bad. Sweets are my weakness. I don't eat breakfast, only drink coffee with a little sweetener and a splash of milk. For lunch I'm eating wholewheat toast. I try to eat it with hummus, or a little bit jam. When I'm really hungry with some peanut butter. Sometimes I add an apple or banana. For dinner we have lots of veggies. We often eat curry with rice or chilli with wholewheat bread. Sometimes potatoes. Sometimes "veggie meat", there's a lot of that in the stores right now. Some are really good.
    @Princess Mom, did you do PCOS LE diet for your girl? And now? You cut out sweets, completely or just most of the time? And did you additionally cut out sugar (like in jam, or ketchup or whatever?) Sorry for all the questions. I just would like to cut down on sugar, j just don't know how far I have to.
    I did not do pcos, I still eat white bread and rice just doing both. I cut out sugar with my dd sway, it was lent season so I stood away for two months of sweets, I’ve honestly did not drop ketchup, little things like that I don’t think would effect, I love ketchup
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Oh I didn’t even think of that! I’m a huge salt fan haha so I tend to jump right to savory first. But jam or jelly on an English muffin sounds good!

& yes I am a dream member! I’m working my way through the complete index right now actually. I know we’re supposed to count calories in fruit & high carb veggies and low carb veggie are free. I’ve just yet to find a list or something of what exactly is a high carb veggie lol... all I know of is potatoes!

Another thing I was thinking of is bagel thins. I haven’t actually looked at the nutrition info for them yet but my mom used to eat them all the time while dieting... I’m thinking they might be good too with a little bit of low fat cream cheese and/or some jelly!

I was just thinking of buying some bagel thins haha.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

14. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck!
    Today so far I had coffee and then wheat toast, with some pita crackers and I tasted some of my dd’s soup. For dinner kids are making their own pizzas, I’ll be having some and veggies.
    Last edited by Princess Mom; February 17th, 2020 at 03:40 PM.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

16. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah2017 View Post
    At the moment I don't eat until around 2pm (only because I eat dinner quite late so it works out to be 14 hours fasting) although will have a long black in the morning.
    This is going to end up being me too, when I can finally start the LE diet in May! How’s that working for you, waiting until 2pm to eat? Between our work schedules, getting DS1’s homework done, making dinner for both kids, fitting exercise in for me, then getting the kids ready and to bed on time... by the time I actually get to sit down and eat my own dinner, it’s pretty late! I also drink coffee in the morning as well (with skim & splenda) and I feel like that fills me up a little & will help me hold out for the 12-14hr fast.

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast