Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New kinda of, help please!

Good morning, and hello to all. I’m new on GD but been on IG for gender swaying. I’m swaying a for a girl after 3 boys. I tried to sway with our 3 pregnancy, but after looking thoroughly after my 3 boy and threw the years I realize I didn’t sway at all lol. Anyway my last 2 pregnancy I had gestational diabetes.
    My normal diet does consist of salt and sugar. I’m 5’4 and 160 pds. I love sweets just an overall junk food eater. When I put my mind to it, I can eat healthy and exercise regularly, and once I see that I got my body where I want it, I start eating bad and doing less exercise. I’m mostly on point when I know I’m going on vacation lol.

So this time I read a lot of swaying tips and I think overall I been doing ok. I changed my diet since October 2019, with cheating during the holidays but overall been consistent with supplement and cut out meat all together. I believe I still have PCOS as I was told before conceiving our 3rd boy. When we trying to conceive it doesn’t happen, but happens when we are not trying.

I have done seafood and tofu within the last month or 2, but there are days when I don’t have neither. I definitely confused on the whole diary thing. I been keeping a very low diet. Supplements every day for DH and myself. Lots of cranberry diet juice 1gm of sugar in 5 calories per cup. I tried cutting out sweets in total within the last 2 weeks, but before that it would be a piece of chocolate here and there throughout the week. I’m confused on the sugar and full diary thing. I been drinking Latacid calcium enriched milk reduced fat 2%, as I’m lactose intolerant, since October. Weight watchers string cheese, as I was looking the sodium is low and only 50 calories each stick. Cashews as a snack at work. Frozen strawberries. Dannon greek yogurt light and fit. Dinner I usually have string bean with white rice.

Am I doing this right?. Ovulation is approaching in days now. I ran to the grocery store yesterday and got Latacid Whole Milk calcium enriched. Whole Milk string cheese, as I love these for snack, and this Two Good greek yogurt, I usually don’t eat all the yogurt now because I’m so tired of eating yogurt honestly. But I got this one this time because of the sugar, only 2 grams and no added sugar. The ingredients has reduce fat milk, stevia leaf reb m. I tried looking for Yoplait light with aspartame but couldn’t find it. I also been drinking a lot of crystal light, and using equal to sweeten my peppermint tea that I usually have at 11am with my lactaid milk.

Am I doing this righ? Would love some help and opinions as I’m coming up on ovulation. This is very hard….

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With a history of gestational diabetes I am really really worried about you proceeding with your attempt this month.

If you do want to try be sure you have only one attempt in the fertile window.

I think you need to be on a different type of diet where you have limited sugar and NO SKIM or even part skim (2%) dairy for 6 weeks before you attempt. Drinking milk does not make girls and skim dairy is going to really aggravate your tendencies towards insulin resistance and PCO and will very likely sway blue for you.

My advice would be to skip this month and I can help you regroup. I would have you on a diet with 50-60 g protein and fat (not counting the protein and fat in fruits and veg) 1500-1800 cals a day, full fat dairy only, and dramatically limit sugar or cut it out totally for 6 weeks minimum before trying.

Cranberry juice does nothing to help your sway. It is not concentrated enough to have any medicinal effects, so you're adding nutrients for no benefit. And even the concentrated cranberry supplements did nothing to help sways, we got the same number of girls with and without it.

Sodium has not worked at all and practically all of us gave up on it, and our results are higher than ever.

I strongly recommend you do exercise.

I know it's confusing when you guys come here from IG and stuff seems different, but the reason our recommendations are different is because most of us got BOYS doing stuff the IG way and started this site looking for better ways to sway. Our results over the past 10 years have gotten better and better, the more IG-style things we drop. I am always happy to explain why our recommendations are different so please just ask, ask, ask as many questions as you have till things fall into place for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are wonderful and God bless you.

I would like to try this month being that I been waiting and at least changed my diet for the most part. If I try this month you said only try once in my fertile window. Exactly what day would you suggest I do that? Like as soon as I get a positive on opk stick? Late last night I noticed my ewcm and a little this morning, and I normally get a positive opk days after ewcm. Also not that this will make a difference but should I remain eating what I started? Such a whole milk, yogurt etc for now until ovulation has pass?

If it doesn’t work this month, I would gladly take your advice in changing things up for me, Greatly appreciated!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go ahead and make the change away from the skim/part skim dairy right now. Since it's blood sugar related, that may help right away.

Most of us have our one attempt the day of positive OPK because it's a good time to get pregnant with one attempt.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, sorry if these questions are posted already, but being new on here there’s so much info and I’m trying to catch up with.

PH should I still be aiming to keep low. I’ve done the lime douche before but feel like I may have killed the sperm on my attempts or maybe to close to BD. Also, I have recognize that Sudafed lowers my ph and dried me up. I also been reading about baby aspirin so I started taking one once a day since last week, to help with conceiving. Should I stop the baby aspirin if I will be taking Sudafed tonight to dry up my cm? Also do you believe in the ions, such as negative ions sways pink?

😬😬🙏🏾

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all, I love answering questions and I am happy to answer as many as you guys have.

We have not found pH works at all and most of us totally gave up on it.

In our results douching didn't work and you're right it totally reduces odds of conception. I think most of the people who say they got pregnant doing massive amounts of douching were exaggerating about what they did because we don't seem to be able to get pregnant doing even very minor douching/jellies.

None of our pH supplements worked. Aspirin did not work at all and had many more risks and side effects than we realized. Since we dropped aspirin our miscarriage rate has really declined a lot. I would have you drop it (normally I'd have you wean off but since you've only been taking it a week it's safe to drop)

I do not and never have recommended Sudafed for wives due to safety concerns. I would def. drop aspirin if using Sudafed as the two together may make the risks higher.

No, I do not believe in ions. The claims on Ingender are total nonsense and the stuff they link to to "prove" ions are either junk science or things that have nothing to do with their claims. I have a very long and in depth debunking of ions here (sorry it's so long, but that's how long it took to debunk):https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-insanity.html