Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm back and pregnant with #3!!

Possibly my worst sway ever. I have a girl and a boy already, and am hoping for a girl this time.

After I had my boy I was breastfeeding and didn't see a sign of ovulation or AF. Soon after deciding we were ready to have another baby, I got very impatient (this is me! I'm not bragging about it!) and decided to try to speed things along by taking leftover, slightly expired Clomid. That caused ovulation but did not get me pregnant for the first two cycles I tried, then I ran out. The third cycle was natural, surprisingly I ovulated on my own but didn't get pregnant, and on the fourth cycle I ovulated on my own and did get pregnant.

My major away factors this away are: me vegetarian, AI, and one attempt. So exactly the same sway factors I had with my boy, except with my boy I was also exercising and this time not. With my girl pregnancy I got pregnant on Clomid.

2 other things:1. this time I was/am breastfeeding, which is supposed to sway girl. But about a month before getting pregnant, my son suddenly cut down hugely on breastfeeding, going from nursing like 5 times a day to once a day. So I'm wondering if that will actually sway boy because suddenly I'm getting to keep more of my nutrients?

2. Breastfeeding made me lose a lot of weight and I actually got 5 lbs thinner than I was when I got pregnant the first time. BUT just in the past month approximately I have gained back those 5 lbs, so I am still a bit thinner than when I conceived my son, but I've been gaining weight, so I don't know if that will even out or sway boy.

Just wanted to add: I don't believe timing sways, but with my daughter I'm pretty sure I got pregnant on O day, and with my son it was I think 2-3 days before, and this time I'm pretty sure I got pregnant on O day.

My gut feeling says it's gonna be a boy this time, but we'll see. I know that the deed is done, but just for curiosity's sake, I would like feedback about my sway, like if overall it should still tip things toward girl or not?

Thanks ladies and good luck to everyone!
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Mrs. E!!!

Nursing doesn't sway because it consumes nutrients. It sways because the biological state of nursing suppresses fertility and sways pink that way. Even if you're only nursing one time a day it sways pink.

You always have a chance of a girl! Good luck and pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks MrsEnglish thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations MrsE!! ive been wondering how you were how is your little boy doing?
    I really think AI sways pink, i know you got your boy with it but the only one of my 3 sways that worked was the one where we did 1 attempt AI.
    I know that either gender is always possible but id be as confident as its possible to be with that sway, especially the AI+clomid.
    Good luck and pink dust!! xx
    now 6blue5pink

5. Thanks MrsEnglish thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Congratulations MrsE!! ive been wondering how you were how is your little boy doing?
    I really think AI sways pink, i know you got your boy with it but the only one of my 3 sways that worked was the one where we did 1 attempt AI.
    I know that either gender is always possible but id be as confident as its possible to be with that sway, especially the AI+clomid.
    Good luck and pink dust!! xx
    My little boy is doing great! We are totally crazy over him ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks!

I believe AI sways pink too, but after having an AI opposite, I don't feel very confident. Honestly, the reason that AI and One Attempt have been our main away factors is simply because they are easy to do and don't require much work or self-discipline (unlike dieting, or an hour of aerobic exercise 5+ times a week for example). I've always been 95% vegetarian because I don't like the taste of meat, so that's the reason for that.

7. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your 3rd pregnancy I bet you'd have an exciting time finally knowing your baby's gender. Good luck on your hopes of getting another girl!

9. Likes MrsEnglish liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    My little boy is doing great! We are totally crazy over him ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks!

I believe AI sways pink too, but after having an AI opposite, I don't feel very confident. Honestly, the reason that AI and One Attempt have been our main away factors is simply because they are easy to do and don't require much work or self-discipline (unlike dieting, or an hour of aerobic exercise 5+ times a week for example). I've always been 95% vegetarian because I don't like the taste of meat, so that's the reason for that.
    So glad he's doing great
    totally get doing AI as an easy tactic! will you be finding out the gender or are you waiting till birth?
    now 6blue5pink

11. Likes MrsEnglish liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure yet, but doubt that I'll wait. I'm not really a waiting type person 😂

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm sure whatever the outcome is you'll be happy, but lots of pink dust to you!

How old was your baby when you took the clomid? Did you notice any difference in breastfeeding taking it? I'm waiting for DS#3 to be born in 2 weeks and we're planning to sway (we never have before - both ds2 and ds3 have been faster than our plans ) at the end of the year and I got some clomid for swaying purposes but I don't find many people bf using it.

Enviado desde mi SM-G965F mediante Tapatalk
    Jan 2016
    Dec 2017
    April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

14. Likes MrsEnglish liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    I'm not sure yet, but doubt that I'll wait. I'm not really a waiting type person ��
    i'll look forward to seeing an update from you keeping everything crossed for pink!! how is your dh finding having a son? i remember your older posts.. i hope he is enjoying him
    now 6blue5pink

16. Likes MrsEnglish liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's believed to be ok to BF when taking Clomid but you have to be sure to wait till your body is ready, willing, and able to ovulate. If you take it at say 2-3 months postpartum (which I would not recommend when breastfeeding in case there is anything that comes out in the milk that affects a smaller baby disproportionately, wait till baby is 6-9 months please) your body probably just won't respond to it, particularly if you're breastfeeding. You have to wait till your body is hormonally in a place it can even respond to the Clomid or it will just sit there and do nothing, or maybe even cause an ovarian cyst which can take 2-3 months to resolve and make you take even longer to TTC.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

18. Likes Lulila, MrsEnglish liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast