Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kstan15 View Post
    Thanks for the response

I can definelty be exclusively vegetarian very easily. I do skip breakfast and not eat generally until 11/12pm. With exercise can it be pilates or does it have to be cardio?
    And the one attempt is that just from the positive solid smiley face or in the window of peak says?

Do you have advice on the fiber intake? I can do this easily. I’m tempted to do the diet but but more just yet how it would work for our situation so want to research that a bit more too. And I can continue to have coffee and alcohol or is that a no?
    I’m not thinking about starting any attempts until second half of the year anyway but just want to prepare if I can. If I do decide to do the LE diet do I complete it for 12 weeks before first attempt? And then do I keep going each month after if unsuccessful or do you find it better to stop once u start ttc?
    I don’t like my odds with getting clomid/femera but I can try. I just don’t think I’d qualify to get the script
    Darn it I still missed a couple posts, sorry!

It needs to be cardio. Musclebuilding exercise is better for blue.

One attempt in the fertile window, O-3 through O Day. We generally extend this out to more like O-5 through O+1 to start with, you don't want to have more than one attempt in that time frame.

I'm not understanding your question about fiber intake, could you rephrase??

Coffee and alcohol are fine for pink. We have great results with them!

We've had best results with 12 weeks before trying. You continue on the diet until you get pregnant.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kstan15 View Post
    Is there any updates to the LE diet if i want to give thatÂ’s a go or is that forum homepage still the latest advice for that?

And IÂ’d abstain isnÂ’t an issue anymore. Can we or should we worry about dtd in the lead up? Or should we just aim for one attempt and wait til after ovulation to do again? Or do we just use protection for other times
    I'm not sure which one you're looking at but this one has the current updates in it. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

If you're not doing abstain (which doesn't work anyway) you can have sex with protection at other times. It's one UNPROTECTED attempt.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Potassium - based on the diet you're eating you're almost certainly getting more than you think. The potassium on most tracking apps is listed at 0 even when there's a lot of potassium. I suggest taking an average day, looking up the potassium for the stuff you eat online NOT on the apps, but on Google, then adding it up and seeing where you're at.

Bananas are really not even that high in potassium. IDK why they have such a reputation for it. If you are still looking to up potassium you can have potatoes, coconut water, or keep eating those veg you're having.

Yes that's right there are no forbdden foods. All foods are fine on the LE Diet. Some do drop all meat but it's not forbidden you can have it now and then as needed.

If you want timing (which doesn't work but some people do want to try it) have the attempt the day of the SECOND flashy smiley on a digital test (you can't use the cheap ones reliably for this), also known as the second "high fertility" reading. If you don't want timing, have the attempt the day of the FIRST solid smiley also known as the first "Peak" reading.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12