Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie Here! Mom of 2 Boys, Does My Lifestyle Sway Pink Now?

Hello everyone! I am new to the forums. Been lurking for a little while. I am a mom of 2 wonderful boys, ages 5 and 9. I had my boys back in my early to mid twenties. Now my husband and I are 33 and 36. We are talking about possibly trying for our 3rd baby in about 6 months from now. All four of us would really love to add a girl to the family. My boys have been asking for a sister for a really long time, and my husband and I would love to experience having a daughter.

Looking back on the times that I conceived my 2 boys, I can see that we swayed boy without even realizing it. I snacked all the time in between meals and right before bed, and so did my husband. I ate lots of sugar and chocolate, was HEAVY on the salt, lots of red meat and chicken, not a whole lot of veggies or fruit, lots of fatty foods and animal products in the diet, no exercise whatsoever, never skipped breakfast. However, I also was very underweight when I conceived my first and a normal healthy weight with my second. I've always been very thin and have a hard time putting on weight. I was also a coffee addict. Drank tons of it every day! Also ate TONS of dairy! Which is kinda confusing since coffee and dairy supposedly sway girl? Anyway, we weren't actually trying to conceive with my first, but I'm pretty sure it was a 3 day cut off before O because we were naturally family planning at the time. With my second we DTD every day or every other day, which I believe sways boy??

So that's how we made our boys...

Now my lifestyle is totally different. We eat less meat (maybe 3 times a week as opposed to every day and almost every meal like before), we eat more fruit and veg, no snacking at all anymore, sometimes I skip breakfast or wait to eat until 10 or 10:30, I eat smaller meals now (I used to overeat a lot), I exercise more now (walking, yoga, some weight-bearing exercise), not eating much sugary foods, and no coffee either. I still go heavy on the salt, but I would be willing to cut back on that significantly as well as cut back even more on our meat consumption. I am still at my normal healthy weight like I was when I conceived my boys. Also, we have cut back on dairy significantly as we think it causes some digestive issues for all four of us.

I guess my question is, does my lifestyle sway more pink now than it did before? It feels totally different than it was with my boys. In addition to lifestyle, my husband and I are planning on doing the one attempt plus jump and dump during the fertile window. Does this sound like a good pink sway overall? Would love to be able to have a girl!
    Last edited by 2BluePraying4Pink; March 25th, 2020 at 02:20 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have found that high dairy intake sways blue. The best study ever done on maternal diet and gender outcome found that women with high intake of calcium, magnesium, and Vitamin D had more BOYS not girls. I got 4 boys with high dairy intake (the last two I was even taking extra cal-mag-D) and gave it all up to get my girl. My husband and I both were at our lowest dairy intake when we got our daughter.

As for coffee, we believe it sways pink but just because you do one pink-friendly thing doesn't mean you aren't doing lots of blue friendly things at the same time!

We have not found sodium to sway. We've all but given that up and our results are higher than ever.

You do definitely have a more pink friendly lifestyle. I do like to see you guys on LE Diet totally but in many cases, when people feel they can't do that, I will work with their already existing diet or just have them go fully or mostly vegetarian.

I would make the effort to get up to 60 min. a day exercise (cardio, not weights/yoga) 4-7 days a week if at all possible.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic for the reply! I kinda had a feeling that the dairy was swaying blue, especially since it was full fat.

I'm definitely up for switching to cardio and doing the LE diet. We are kind of already working towards that anyway as we dropped the snacking habits and are eating smaller portions at meal times. The thing is my BMI is just under 20 right now and if we do the LE diet for a few months I'm afraid I'll drop too much weight. Also, are there any concerns with the LE diet affecting egg health?
    Another thing that I forgot is different about our lifestyle is that we have salt lamps in the house and we keep our windows open a lot. It's also very hot and humid where we live. Does the ion thing really work? I've been seeing mixed opinions on that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have you eat upper levels of calories 1800-2000 or even beyond as needed, 50-60 g protein and fat, to keep your weight stable.

If a person follows a very very high carb version of LE Diet - like the type of person who insists on eating gummy worms, diet yogurt, and Crystal Light and little else (which most of us don't, and it is not what I recommend as I want everyone to eat a healthy and balanced diet) then it's distantly possible that might have some negative effect on egg quality. But for the most part, even on the higher carb versions of LE Diet, people are often eating fewer carbs (due to the calorie restriction) than they were anyway!

If you're worried about egg quality you always have the option of having whole grains instead of white grains and limiting or cutting out sugar all together. We have great results with this, but some people find they lose scads of weight very quickly and that it's hard for some to stick to, so proceed with caution and be sure you're eating enough protein and fat.

I don't think ions do anything at all for swaying and I have a very involved scientific explanation as to why here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-insanity.html They probably don't hurt anything for pink swayers, though, as negative ions are good for health anyway (just stay away from the radioactive products!). I prefer blue swayers stay away from positive ions as they can harm health.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sorry to jump in here but I was wondering if it would be ok for my hubby to abstain for 10 days before 1 attempt day before ovulation. (he's 31 years old but does drink alcohol regularly and uses a vape pen to smoke) I currently have a boy and we DTD near enough every day in 5 day fertile window and twice when i got +OPK. Hubby has loads of boys on his side of the family (a lot of testosterone i'm thinking) Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's fine for you guys.