Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    just remember, if the Chinese had any ancient wisdom that could predict a baby's gender there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls there.
    Excellent point!
    It’s mad how we bestow such magical powers on things sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Hopefully 18 months to 2 years! DD2 was just born in Jan and since a longer break between kids is suggested for blue we are going to try that! And I want to be dome breastfeeding for six to eight months before we try again!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Ahh amazing, good luck & blue dust to you!!

4. Thanks polaris.kai thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflowertravels View Post
    Some Chinese gender calculators will give you different answers too! I’ve tried a few and some said boy and some said girl. Some go by lunar age and when Chinese New Year started. I personally think it’s all an old wives tale and just for fun
    I found this too, it really confused my noodle!
    Haha, need to stay away from silly things like this I think!!!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully 18 months to 2 years! DD2 was just born in Jan and since a longer break between kids is suggested for blue we are going to try that! And I want to be dome breastfeeding for six to eight months before we try again!

How did you sway your second baby? Did you use OPK? How many BD did you have and how close to ovulation? How many days was your husband’s abstinence?

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaye_raha View Post
    How did you sway your second baby? Did you use OPK? How many BD did you have and how close to ovulation? How many days was your husband’s abstinence?
    My second baby was failed blue! My blue sway diet was high everything with lots of protein and potatoes, bananas, veggies whenever I could, "ph water" cant remember what brand and cereal every night before bed. Took a prenatal and made a gelatin drink once daily. I lifted A LOT. Our baby dance schedule was every 2 to 4 days (not always sex bc of crazy work schedules but he would make sure to release when we couldnt). And then when we got the positive OPK reading we had sex that night and morning and night the next day.

Looking back and things I'm improving for next sway:
    I need to not rely on bananas and cereal and focus more on well rounded diet. When we are in our HE I will focus on lots of red meat and potatoes along with fresh leafy green salads and veggies. I also switched from breakfast cereal to whole grain oatmeal with fruit every morning and I drink a V8 everyday not only to sway blue but just for overall healthy bc I suck at vegetables.
    I think I lifted too much. I was lifting super heavy about two hours a day and by the time atomic warned me that lifting that long could cause muscle breakdown and sway pink we were too close to when we tried so that may have contributed to us getting DD2.
    This time around DH has stopped dipping so hopefully that will help his count. And next time we will try to baby dance together more leading up to positive OPK still following the 2 to 4 days.

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My second baby was failed blue! My blue sway diet was high everything with lots of protein and potatoes, bananas, veggies whenever I could, "ph water" cant remember what brand and cereal every night before bed. Took a prenatal and made a gelatin drink once daily. I lifted A LOT. Our baby dance schedule was every 2 to 4 days (not always sex bc of crazy work schedules but he would make sure to release when we couldnt). And then when we got the positive OPK reading we had sex that night and morning and night the next day.

I need to not rely on bananas and cereal and focus more on well rounded diet. When we are in our HE I will focus on lots of red meat and potatoes along with fresh leafy green salads and veggies. I also switched from breakfast cereal to whole grain oatmeal with fruit every morning and I drink a V8 everyday not only to sway blue but just for overall healthy bc I suck at vegetables.
    I think I lifted too much. I was lifting super heavy about two hours a day and by the time atomic warned me that lifting that long could cause muscle breakdown and sway pink we were too close to when we tried so that may have contributed to us getting DD2.
    This time around DH has stopped dipping so hopefully that will help his count. And next time we will try to baby dance together more leading up to positive OPK still following the 2 to 4 days.

Thanks for your reply.
    I am going to sway either in September or december. About bedding i have decided to do like this:
    I will try to make my hubby release every 3-4 days (protected sex) until i get my OPK. Once i get my Positive OPK (and maybe i will rely on the morning i get solid smily on clearblue advanced), i will bd that night and noon after and the following morning. So first bedding 12 hours after OPK, second bedding 30 Hours after positive OPK and third bedding 48 hours after OPK.

I am doing more research about supplements.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rahaye, if there's any way to get that third BD any sooner than 48 hours after OPK I would try. That may end up being after ovulation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Rahaye, if there's any way to get that third BD any sooner than 48 hours after OPK I would try. That may end up being after ovulation.
    Thanks atomic. Do you think 12, 24 and 36 hours after OPK would be ok? Because if i get positive OPK in the morning I wont be able to BD until night because of work.
    Would 4 or 5 days abstinence be OK for hubby before the first attempt?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

sorry to bother you again!!! Do you remember how many days of abstinence your husband had for your first real attempt after positive OPK?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaye_raha View Post
    Thanks atomic. Do you think 12, 24 and 36 hours after OPK would be ok? Because if i get positive OPK in the morning I wont be able to BD until night because of work.
    Would 4 or 5 days abstinence be OK for hubby before the first attempt?
    Yes that is much better!

4-5 days is ok but try not to let it get to 7-10.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12