Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying after HT

Hello atomic and all you ladies

we are considering swaying after failed HT.

Just some quick questions:

Is 2,5 mg a good dosage for Femara?

Can we purchase a meal plan for Pcos here? If not, that's okay, then I would eat after the suggestions in the Pcos threads (also is cheese other than Parmesan a good food with Pcos or more like a treat?)

Is fiber supposed to be taken daily (never took it), and Myoinositol? Is it safe to combine these with Femara?

Does fast walking for an hour count as "exercise"? for 4 to 7 days a week

Atomic where or how could I buy your personalized plan?

Intermediant fasting, Pcos diet and quit snacking, Femara, one attempt, exercise, Ole for DH. Did I miss a VERY important sway factor?

And my last and biggest concern: I often used herbal tea to get my crazy long cycles going again. With my son I didn't have a period for one year after stopping birth control. And then this tea brought it back within 4 weeks. After our failed first FET I didn't have a period for 10 weeks and the tea again helped very quickly (or wishful thinking?). I planned to use it after my upcoming curretage to get things going again. But it might later interfer with Femara and herbs also sway blue right? the tea contains
    rosemary, basil, lemongrass, raspberry leaf, yarrow and alchemilla. Should I skip it? Do very long, irregular cycles sway pink?

Thank you all, great forum
    Last edited by Drunken Cockatoo; April 2nd, 2020 at 05:37 PM.

TTC pink HT in 2019

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What does HT mean?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I meant swaying pink after a failed High Tech attempt

TTC pink HT in 2019

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I found some more answers here

So I will probably drink only RRLT some days in my first cycle after Mc now... and not drink the Fertility / pink Storch like tea?

And I have a mild Pcos version. Confirmed by hormone levels and ultrasounds but ovulating on my own. So I should skyp Myoinositol? And just try Femara und Fiber?

The Pcos thread is great, great Infos. I see now what I did "wrong" (too much snacking, too much sugar and wheat, BMI=21,9)

I think I can only get Femara 2,5mg to start with but I guess that is fine
    Last edited by Drunken Cockatoo; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:59 AM.

TTC pink HT in 2019

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Can only speak as to what worked for us but I did 4-6 days of fast walking for an hour each time, for about 7 months it ended up being. I tried to make it 6 days most of the time, rather than less. And I had fibre before my dinner meal most nights. My only other suggestion would be soy milk for hubby. I gave my husband a big glass every day. Nothing is a guarantee of course, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to add it in.
    Best of luck to you!
    and pregnant with

“Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”
    Winston Churchill.
    - Alright, Winnie, you got yourself a deal!

Thank you, GenderDreaming, for helping my dream come true

6. Thanks Drunken Cockatoo thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your patience, I left this open in my browser and did not realize I hadnt replied yet.

2.5 mg Femara is the same as 50 mg Clomid and is what I recommend for anyone not under supervision of a doc.

The 21 Day Diet (with a few changes, like using full fat dairy only, artificial sweetener or no sweetener instead of sugar, and whole grains instead of white) is suitable for people both on PCOS-type diet and on the standard one. Or you can just use the meal ideas in the forum threads.

Cheese is a GREAT PCOS food because it's low carb and full fat dairy.

Yes you can mix fiber/myo with Femara. May I ask your weight?? If you're on the thin side I'd skip the fiber and do just the alternate diet (which is high in fiber) and the myo. I've been finding that fiber, myo, and the alternate diet has been making people lose weight super fast and even stopping ovulation for some people. Since fiber appears the least effective I've been dropping that for people who are already thin and jus doing the alt diet and myo.

The link to buy the plan is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php and you'd want the one that ssays "personalized" or "custom" is the right one. (you don't want "ready made" or "instant download" as those plans are not personalized). The variations come from the amount of extra "stuff" you want with your plan but any of them that say "personalized" or "custom" are the one I make for you.

I would not have you use the tea but if you're sold on it you can use it for now and then once your cycle resumes, stop it.

Long cycles can sway pink but it depends on WHY your cycle is long. What you're describing to me sounds like you're more sensitive to low hormone levels which may make it easier to sway pink, unless you have reason to believe you have full blown PCOS??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks Drunken Cockatoo thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sammybee View Post
    What does HT mean?
    Using IVF for gender selection and family balancing

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooops sorry just saw your second post -

Yes let's stick with the RRLT and only till your cycle resumes

If you have a mild PCOS and since your weight is fairly low then let's just do fiber and diet, skip myoinositol. I don't think you need it but we can try it if you want (in that case be sure to be getting enough calories and drop fiber)

Yes if you were eating sugar, white flour, and skim dairy all those things are no-nos on the PCOS Diet.

2.5 mg Femara is fine

11. Thanks Drunken Cockatoo thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank YOU atomic for being so patient with all our questions!

Been on the PCOS diet for 4 days now (did 60min fast walking all 4 days) and it is really hard for me to not eat sugar and not to snack. But it feels managable (and much healthier for my pancreas lol). I noticed that I was eating all day long before that (sweets and bread and cereals omg and nearly no fatty foods).

I don't know if I can really skip breakfast, eating in the morning and late noon work better for me I fear, but I guess skipping dinner is ok as well.

I left the tea in the cupboard and will wait if my body can return to the cycles on its own

I think I bought the right plan. I will check tomorrow if paying via Paypal worked (didn't use it much in the past time).
    Last edited by Drunken Cockatoo; April 7th, 2020 at 08:08 AM.

TTC pink HT in 2019

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    even if you slip up now and the (especially on the sugar) even just cutting back quite a bit really helps.

Skipping breakfast is not that big a deal. We are just trying to extend the amount of time we go without food coming in. If you can't do it, that's fine. Both 2 and 3 meals are allowed on LE Diet, so you don't even need to skip dinner, just eat it on the early side and aim at getting 12-16 hours overnight without food coming in.

14. Thanks Drunken Cockatoo thanked for this post