Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let's record what we are eating to help each other 2020

Hi Ladies

I've just started eating LE for our sway in august, I love seeing everyone's meal ideas and sharing them too

so for me today

I didn't eat till 11:30 then I had 2 pieces of garlic bread and ill be eating a jacket sweet potato soon so I'll update when i have my total numbers for today

2. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had Sweet potato with some spices and cream cheese for lunch

Dinner i had mini tacos with salad, I did have a little mince which i shouldn't of but i didn't go over my protein count so for today fat 50g, protein 34g, sodium 1438g, total calories 1395

tomorrow ill work on getting that sodium down, i didn't realise how much salt that garlic bread had in it

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Thanks for starting this thread! We will be swaying girl too and also going to TTC in August! I’m going to start the LE diet on May 1st. Fifteen more days, I’m so excited! Can’t wait to join you in posting meals!

Also, I don’t think sodium really matters much anymore? I swear I’ve read atomic say they’ve basically dropped sodium restrictions from girl sways and have still had great results. I don’t plan on counting or limiting sodium.

How many total cals are you aiming for? I thought we were supposed to be aiming for 1500-1800? I am going to start off at 1800. I have about 15-20lbs to lose at this point, but based on past experiences, I know it will fly off quickly, especially when combined with the exercise. I don’t want to risk losing too much, and stopping ovulation! If I need to I can drop down later on, but def going to start out at 1800 here. It’s already lower than what I eat per day right now anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. Virtually everyone has given up on sodium restriction and our results are higher than ever before. It makes it WAY easier and less "control freakish" to stick to the diet without following the sodium restriction as well.

I got my 4th boy limiting sodium and my girl eating tons of it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. Virtually everyone has given up on sodium restriction and our results are higher than ever before. It makes it WAY easier and less "control freakish" to stick to the diet without following the sodium restriction as well.

I got my 4th boy limiting sodium and my girl eating tons of it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys! Anyone still on the LE diet? Today is the beginning of week two for me! I’d love to keep sharing meal ideas with everyone! I’m getting ready to head to the grocery store now but I will come back tonight to post some of what I’ve been eating so far.

PS: Happy Mother’s Day everyone!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Hey guys! Anyone still on the LE diet? Today is the beginning of week two for me! I’d love to keep sharing meal ideas with everyone! I’m getting ready to head to the grocery store now but I will come back tonight to post some of what I’ve been eating so far.

PS: Happy Mother’s Day everyone!

Started three weeks ago! I am doing the PCOS LE diet though. But here’s what I have found is great:

Whole grain bread cheese toasties

Whole grain toast with tomato and lots of salt and pepper (and margarine with pink fats in it)

Popcorn (home popped with oil if you need to up your fat for the day)

Wraps with hommus and salad

Zuchinni stir fried with oil and salt and pepper -
    so him!

I actually plan on baking my wrap this week and seeing if it will make a home made healthy pizza.

For dinners:

Serve the family up meat and salad/Vege with lots of baked sweet potato for you and a small serving of yoghurt on the side - yumo! Only have a small portion of the meat the family is having so you are within limits.

Vege bakes! I made a brocoli one the other night with a condensed soup mix (wasn’t fortified) and also an eggplant, tomato and basil one. The entire family licked their plates on both.

I have found naturally low carb Vege burgers - put them in a ban and as you are cooking them break them up and them it into a vege mince. Add spices/tinned tomato to your taste. I’ve added more Italian ones or more Mexican ones. For the Mexican one I served on home made sweet potato wedges as a Mexican style. The Italian one on brown rice.

10. Thanks Drunken Cockatoo, hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yummmm! That all sounds delicious! I have actually been doing pretty similar meals/food choices!

I start my day off with 16oz cold brew coffee (I use Bones Coffee flavors and make my own at home!) with either two tbsp of Silk Half & Half Alternative or whole milk plus 3-5 Splenda packets depending on the flavor. I usually refill my coffee midway through the day and end up with close to 3-4 cups of coffee per day

“Breakfast” (I’m doing 3 meals with a min 12-13hr fast; my first meal ends up being around 12/1pm since I eat dinner so late) has been a mix of:

Larabar (I have a couple diff flavors but have been eating mint chocolate lately

Dannon Light & Fit yogurt

So Delicious coconut milk yogurt alternative - these are great! Not only do they taste really good (I actually prefer them to regular yogurt now!), they’re good for cals and fat while being low or no protein! I either get the plain vanilla one and add a serving of dark chocolate chips, or get the kind with mix ins (salted caramel cluster is my fave)

100 calorie multigrain English muffin with one serving of garlic & herb goat cheese plus sliced tomatoes with salt

Everything bagel thin with low fat cream cheese plus kimchi

“Lunch” has been a combo of:

Salad with either Quorn or Boca Burger spicy “chicken” meatless patties (Boca Burger is soy so limiting to 2x a week) with one serving light blue cheese dressing, 1/2 to 1/3 or even 1/4 serving Parmesan cheese crisps, and sliced cherry tomatoes

Various health frozen dinners. This week I’ve had Healthy Choice tomato and spinach linguine but I also have Sweet Earth brand cauliflower Mac & cheese to mix in (these are good for when I’m working and don’t have a ton of time to spend preparing food)

Grilled cheese made with Sara Lee Delightful multigrain bread (90cal per two slices) plus thin sliced provolone and Brummel & Brown spread, plus a can of healthy choice condensed tomato soup

I usually finish off “lunch” with either a yogurt if I didn’t have one at “breakfast” or, a serving of strawberries plus a 100cal pack of Tribe brand dark chocolate hummus (sooo good!)

Dinner, not gonna lie, I’ve been living the pasta life! I usually have either a glass of wine or a White Claw spiked seltzer while I’m making dinner... I’m weird and don’t like the taste of alcohol WITH food!

I’ve been having various forms of pasta mixed with either one serving of roasted garlic tomato sauce or spinach Alfredo sauce (both jarred) plus one serving of shredded cheese melted on top! I also had gnocchi with Alfredo sauce mixed in too!

Then I throw in whatever I can to meet my goals for the day (I’m aiming for as close to 1800cals per day as I can get — I’ve already lost 4lbs in 8 days!)

Tonight I had one slice of Muenster cheese over one serving of everything flavor Ritz crackers. The other night I had one serving of Good Foods brand “queso” dip (plant based dairy free) with the Ritz crackers. One day I had one serving of chocolate chip cookies! I’ve also been able to have one serving of either regular Ben & Jerry’s ice cream (couple days when I was low on fat) or one serving of low cal/low fat ice cream it I’m close to my limits (Ben & Jerry’s Moophoria is really good!).

I had gotten tortillas to do some refried bean & cheese wraps, but the canned refried beans I had were a couple YEARS expired — whoops! I got some more fat free refried beans this weekend so I’ll be adding those into the rotation.

I also picked up some more fruit and veg. I have some cucumbers that I’m going to slice up and eat with low fat cream cheese plus everything bagel seasoning. I also got some cantaloupe, grapes, and watermelon! Going to try to rotate my fruit options so I don’t get bored with strawberries too quickly

That’s it so far! I’ve actually been really happy with it. I’ve not been starving or feeling like I need more food and I’ve really enjoyed my meals! Way easier than I thought it was going to be, tbh. The hardest part has been NO SNACKING! I have definitely had to stop myself from reaching for a snack or two in between meals!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Yummmm! That all sounds delicious! I have actually been doing pretty similar meals/food choices!

I start my day off with 16oz cold brew coffee (I use Bones Coffee flavors and make my own at home!) with either two tbsp of Silk Half & Half Alternative or whole milk plus 3-5 Splenda packets depending on the flavor. I usually refill my coffee midway through the day and end up with close to 3-4 cups of coffee per day

“Breakfast” (I’m doing 3 meals with a min 12-13hr fast; my first meal ends up being around 12/1pm since I eat dinner so late) has been a mix of:

Larabar (I have a couple diff flavors but have been eating mint chocolate lately

Dannon Light & Fit yogurt

So Delicious coconut milk yogurt alternative - these are great! Not only do they taste really good (I actually prefer them to regular yogurt now!), they’re good for cals and fat while being low or no protein! I either get the plain vanilla one and add a serving of dark chocolate chips, or get the kind with mix ins (salted caramel cluster is my fave)

100 calorie multigrain English muffin with one serving of garlic & herb goat cheese plus sliced tomatoes with salt

Everything bagel thin with low fat cream cheese plus kimchi

“Lunch” has been a combo of:

Salad with either Quorn or Boca Burger spicy “chicken” meatless patties (Boca Burger is soy so limiting to 2x a week) with one serving light blue cheese dressing, 1/2 to 1/3 or even 1/4 serving Parmesan cheese crisps, and sliced cherry tomatoes

Various health frozen dinners. This week I’ve had Healthy Choice tomato and spinach linguine but I also have Sweet Earth brand cauliflower Mac & cheese to mix in (these are good for when I’m working and don’t have a ton of time to spend preparing food)

Grilled cheese made with Sara Lee Delightful multigrain bread (90cal per two slices) plus thin sliced provolone and Brummel & Brown spread, plus a can of healthy choice condensed tomato soup

I usually finish off “lunch” with either a yogurt if I didn’t have one at “breakfast” or, a serving of strawberries plus a 100cal pack of Tribe brand dark chocolate hummus (sooo good!)

Dinner, not gonna lie, I’ve been living the pasta life! I usually have either a glass of wine or a White Claw spiked seltzer while I’m making dinner... I’m weird and don’t like the taste of alcohol WITH food!

I’ve been having various forms of pasta mixed with either one serving of roasted garlic tomato sauce or spinach Alfredo sauce (both jarred) plus one serving of shredded cheese melted on top! I also had gnocchi with Alfredo sauce mixed in too!

Then I throw in whatever I can to meet my goals for the day (I’m aiming for as close to 1800cals per day as I can get — I’ve already lost 4lbs in 8 days!)

Tonight I had one slice of Muenster cheese over one serving of everything flavor Ritz crackers. The other night I had one serving of Good Foods brand “queso” dip (plant based dairy free) with the Ritz crackers. One day I had one serving of chocolate chip cookies! I’ve also been able to have one serving of either regular Ben & Jerry’s ice cream (couple days when I was low on fat) or one serving of low cal/low fat ice cream it I’m close to my limits (Ben & Jerry’s Moophoria is really good!).

I had gotten tortillas to do some refried bean & cheese wraps, but the canned refried beans I had were a couple YEARS expired — whoops! I got some more fat free refried beans this weekend so I’ll be adding those into the rotation.

I also picked up some more fruit and veg. I have some cucumbers that I’m going to slice up and eat with low fat cream cheese plus everything bagel seasoning. I also got some cantaloupe, grapes, and watermelon! Going to try to rotate my fruit options so I don’t get bored with strawberries too quickly

That’s it so far! I’ve actually been really happy with it. I’ve not been starving or feeling like I need more food and I’ve really enjoyed my meals! Way easier than I thought it was going to be, tbh. The hardest part has been NO SNACKING! I have definitely had to stop myself from reaching for a snack or two in between meals!

Thanks for the So Delicious idea! I found that we have them in Australia! Great calorie and protein count.

I wish I could have cold brew coffee at the moment but it is SO cold here right now. Like snowing! Brrrrr.

I’ve been eating a breakfast as well around 10.30am. I find I need to do that as otherwise I get too hungry.

Try some popcorn if you are working from home. I add pink friendly oil and lots of salt and pepper. So good!!! Just cook in the saucepan. I make it with lunch be eat it immediately after lunch. It’s like an afternoon snack ... but with lunch!

13. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post
    Thanks for the So Delicious idea! I found that we have them in Australia! Great calorie and protein count.

I wish I could have cold brew coffee at the moment but it is SO cold here right now. Like snowing! Brrrrr.

I’ve been eating a breakfast as well around 10.30am. I find I need to do that as otherwise I get too hungry.

Try some popcorn if you are working from home. I add pink friendly oil and lots of salt and pepper. So good!!! Just cook in the saucepan. I make it with lunch be eat it immediately after lunch. It’s like an afternoon snack ... but with lunch!

So tonight I tried the So Delicious Oatmilk “ice cream” alternative (they call it “frozen dessert” LOL) as well. It was surprisingly good! I had the oatmeal cookie flavor. Way better than I thought it would be. Another good low protein option! One serving (2/3 cup) was 250 cals, 12g fat, and only 2g protein. It was the perfect after dinner treat (though enjoyed immediately after dinner ), because I was lower in fat but close to the protein limit for the day. That protein really sneaks up on you so quick!

Thanks for the popcorn tip! I’ve never made my own before, only from a bag in the microwave. What oil do you use? I know I have canola oil in the cabinet and I THINK maybe vegetable oil. I also have coconut oil too. I need to go back and read the post about which fats are good for pink!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast