Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    So tonight I tried the So Delicious Oatmilk “ice cream” alternative (they call it “frozen dessert” LOL) as well. It was surprisingly good! I had the oatmeal cookie flavor. Way better than I thought it would be. Another good low protein option! One serving (2/3 cup) was 250 cals, 12g fat, and only 2g protein. It was the perfect after dinner treat (though enjoyed immediately after dinner ), because I was lower in fat but close to the protein limit for the day. That protein really sneaks up on you so quick!

Thanks for the popcorn tip! I’ve never made my own before, only from a bag in the microwave. What oil do you use? I know I have canola oil in the cabinet and I THINK maybe vegetable oil. I also have coconut oil too. I need to go back and read the post about which fats are good for pink!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yum!!! I’ll try the ice cream. I had friends over for dinner tonight and made a gluten free chocolate cake and had a few marshmallows - I feel bad. But I’ve been good all week and back tomorrow tomorrow!

Re popcorn I wasn’t someone who did it either. It’s a whole grain and you can adjust fat based on the day so I love it. Heat 0.5-1tbsp vegetable oil in a pan until you can feel the heat. Add 1-3 tbsp popcorn kernels. Take off heat and let Pol and the kernels combine and toast for about 1.5 minutes. Add salt. Return to heat and keep on heat until lost has popped

I know what you mean about the protein sneaking up on you! I’m eating whole grains which means the protein in bread adds up so quickly.

2. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post
    Oh yum!!! I’ll try the ice cream. I had friends over for dinner tonight and made a gluten free chocolate cake and had a few marshmallows - I feel bad. But I’ve been good all week and back tomorrow tomorrow!

Re popcorn I wasn’t someone who did it either. It’s a whole grain and you can adjust fat based on the day so I love it. Heat 0.5-1tbsp vegetable oil in a pan until you can feel the heat. Add 1-3 tbsp popcorn kernels. Take off heat and let Pol and the kernels combine and toast for about 1.5 minutes. Add salt. Return to heat and keep on heat until lost has popped

I know what you mean about the protein sneaking up on you! I’m eating whole grains which means the protein in bread adds up so quickly.

Thank you!! I’m going to pick up some popcorn kernels when I do the groceries this weekend and try it out

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Is anyone still on the LE Diet? I am loosely following LE PCOS because I gained 30kg with my last 2 back to back pregnancies, and haven't lost it yet. We'll probably TTC in May / June 2021, and i'm trying to slowing acclimate to that way now, just in case we have an oops between now and then, and also so I have the meals down by the time it comes to knuckle down, so I don't become overly obsessed with what to eat. Obviously I also need to lose weight, and I'm hoping this helps. I'm wondering if anyone has any good meal ideas?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is our LE PCOS Diet support thread - even if the thread hasn't been posted in for a while just start posting here and people will share their meal ideas and stuff!
    We like to keep the old threads going to keep them as full of info as we can.
    https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...diet-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12