Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

NEWBIE 2020 - Girl Sway Help Please

Hi i'm planning to do a girl sway in a few months and confused about FR or abstain. My husband drinks alcohol and has a vape pen for smoking (which might go in my favour), I also have a drink (vodka & coke) every other day. I've started having a coffee in the morning and having a late breakfast and stopped snacking.

His family is very boy heavy with only a couple of girls in his entire extended family. (Feel like he has high testosterone running through his family) We got our boy by frequent bedding in the 5 day fertile window (like 4 days) and as soon as i got +OPK we did it once and the next day too. I have a very hyper little boy and think his guys are just super speedy if you know what I mean so feel like I will get another boy, not that I wouldn't be super happy for my son to have a little brother but just feel like there's no chance of me having a girl because he has all boys in his family.

Please can someone suggest what the best option would be I was thinking abstain for 10 days (he's 31 years old, but drinks/vapes) and then 1 attempt the day before my +OPK (I know exactly when I ovulate, between the 1-2 days) I'm also thinking of using a little bit of replens (can't find Rephresh in UK) because ever since having my boy I've become very dry and it's difficult to DTD. Thank you in advance ladies looking forward to your responses

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

I would def. recommend abstain for a 31 year old. It's fine to try timing if you'd like but you should drop it before adding attempts, and be aware that you may end up seeing your ovulation change on the swaying diets.

Replens is not a great lube, I'd probably have you try Sylk instead (you would have to order it online).

Is there any way you can add in exercise?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic

Thanks for your reply, that’s great I will defo try abstain (although my husband would prefer FR) Is it better to jump and dump or not? I might try without lube first do you think that would give me a better chance? (I’d be pretty dry but it’s been done before and I’d do anything to help my chances - the things we do ay!)

I have started walking about 3/4 days a week for an hour is that ok? I’m very petite and low BMI so don’t want to lose any more weight
    Last edited by ksmommy; April 26th, 2020 at 05:33 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he would prefer FR that's fine too. They get about the same success rate. The reason I tend to recommend abstain for those who can use it is because FR is harder than people think - they often end up skipping days and hubbies start off thinking it's great, and then get worn out and sometimes can't even do the attempt!

Trying without lube is also an option!! KY is also said to sway pink and can be had about anywhere.

Aim at 4 days and that's gotten good results. 3 may work but I have more faith in 4 days a week.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Abifasc thanked for this post