Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Shorter cycles without swaying

Hi,
    I have been planning to sway and ttc since almost 2 years, but each time some thing happens or just feel it's not the appropriate time and stop swaying.
    I am 33, and have noticed that my cycles are getting short er these last years. Before I had 28 days regular cycles but it started to shorten to 27, and now I realised that the last 5 months it has been 26 months and the last one 25 😖.
    18 months ago I visited my ob because of a very light FA. Fsh and lh were normal but she refused to get amh tested ...
    I really start to panic. I don t want regret not trying at the same time I did not sway (because of covid) and l m afraid to get an opposite and regret not swaying
    I know that 6 weeks is not getting high rates. But given my situation. What is your suggestion?

Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    25 and 26 days is still normal range. I would not worry about that. That is not "wrong", it's just shorter than average. Many people's cycles vary from 25-30 days or even a little shorter or longer. THat's why the normal range is anywhere from 21 to 35 days.

6 weeks is getting ok results. It's 2-4 weeks that was not good enough. I am fine with you trying after 6 weeks on diet and then you may not even end up getting pregnant that first month, and will have longer on the diet.

Since your period is on the light side I want you to skip fiber totally, and be sure you're getting 50-60 g fat every day. I would have you be sure you're eating a serving of full fat dairy every day and 4-6 eggs a week.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic, your answers always relieve me.
    I know that 25 days maybe normal for some women, but my fear is that, this change is announcing a diminished ovarian reserve and that i will be in menopause very soon :/

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diminished ovarian reserve and the length of your cycle are not connected. They can happen at the same time or they can happen independently of each other. It's very unlikely that a 33 year old is going into menopause and even less likely that having a shorter cycle is indicative of that in a 33 year old.

I am nearly 50 years old and I can promise you I'm way closer to menopause than you are. But my cycles are still perfectly regular even though I probably have about 6 eggs left LOL.

Let's go ahead and be sure you're getting enough of that good dairy fat and see if it improves.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ