Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

If low PH doesn't sway girl, what does?

I read atomic's post about ph not swaying. So what are the absolute best things to do for a girl sway?
    Mama to two gorgeous boys Teddy 2017 and Jack 2019

Praying for a baby girl to bless our family in 2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's really two questions here so I'll try to be thorough and answer them both: The question in the title of this thread is "if pH isn't swaying, what is". Now, the truth is, we honestly don't know. Theories abound about what determines the gender of babies that people have, because it does diverge from what is expected if it was sheer luck. It can't just be luck, so what is it?? So far, we can only guess.

What we CAN do is look at theories and say "ok no, that cannot be true." As you know because you read the pH Pickle (for those who didn't it's here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html it just can't be true because we have seen so many opposites from it, and it can't biologically be possible. Timing can't be true https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html minerals and frequency and ions can't be true (I won't deluge you guys with links, if you want more info I'm happy to provide). Because any time a theory says that it HAS TO BE this one thing, whenever we see many exceptions to that one thing, then that one thing just doesn't make any sense.

What we operate under is the Trivers-Willard hypothesis, which states that moms in better physical condition and with higher overall fertiity tend to have boys, and moms in worse (but still good enough to conceive!) condition with lower fertility tend to have more girls. Since we deal in tendencies rather than certanties like "eat this cranbery and you'll be sure to get a girl" it's much more likely to be true than any of the old school theories, but it's still just a theory, and is both harder to prove and to debunk. But that's what we aim at. To sway pink we try to slightly decline our condition and fertility by using diet and exercise plus a few minor lifestyle changes, while still keeping in good enough condition to conceive. And we get very good results doing that, so even if we're dead wrong about the underlying mechanisms, we're on the right track at any rate!

So now, onto the next question. The absolute best things to do for a girl are these:

LE Diet (https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html) 12 weeks or more plus fiber, coffee, alcohol, and giving up highly fortified foods and multivitamins, plus avoid probiotic supplements and other nutrient supplements too

Cardio exercise 60 minutes a day, 4-7 days a week (6-7 is best if you can do it)

One attempt, and most of us do that t positive OPK because it's easiest to figure out

Clomid or Femara if you can get them.

For hubby, jogging, biking, and smoking have all been shown in reliable studies to sway pink (and we have good results with them). Olive Leaf Extract, soy milk, possibly fiber, may help and he should give up supplements too if he's willing to. Many men go fully vegetarian or even vegan although they do not need to do the full LE Diet.

That's IT. That's everything that really has seemed to help alter the gender ratio in our results. All that other stuff people say to do does nothing (in many cases getting significantly worse results for the people who used them than the people who didn't) and/or does nothing and then also cuts odds of conception hugely so you can't even get pregnant while using them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Abifasc liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is really helpful to read- I’m seeing on a lot of pages so many women doing a ton of things that it has me nervous. I want to do rephresh every 3 days, but I don’t want to test my ph because it adds another thing to obsess over. Is hubby (at 37) okay with just metformin/magnesium (both for diabetes) plus exercise bike? Or should I have him take OLE too? He’s also eating healthier and reducing red meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    praying and swaying

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post
    This is really helpful to read- I’m seeing on a lot of pages so many women doing a ton of things that it has me nervous. I want to do rephresh every 3 days, but I don’t want to test my ph because it adds another thing to obsess over. Is hubby (at 37) okay with just metformin/magnesium (both for diabetes) plus exercise bike? Or should I have him take OLE too? He’s also eating healthier and reducing red meat.

I would just like to toss something out here for your consideration. On this site, we are doing mostly very tame and sensible sways, and yet even then people often have trouble getting pregnant, even just doing things like jelly, antihistamine, frequency and one attempt (nothing like the cray-cray-sways they are allegedly running on the other sites) And people don't get pregnant doing that!! Even young people, even people who have lots of other kids - we don't have good rates of conception AT ALL with the kitchen sink sways.

So over the course of time I have had to conclude that there are at least some people on the other sites who are fibbing about how they actually got pregnant (or to give them the benefit of the doubt, grossly mistaken about when they conceived and got pregnant with an early or late ovulation). This has been confirmed to me by several people now behind the scenes - they felt so much pressure on the other sites to do everything under the sun that has ever been rumored to sway, and so much shame over having compromised their sway, and they desperately wanted their results to be included (on Ingender at least, if you don't do most of the "sway factors" your info is not included in the results) that they exaggerated what they did, or reported what they ORIGINALLY did and left out that they'd dropped a bunch of stuff. So when you read those absolutely insane sways where you just scratch your head and wonder how in the world they even got pregnant, keep in the back of your mind that for all you know that's a 56 year old male data miner who lives in Timbuktu, or more likely just a chick who didn't want to be raked over the coals or publicly humiliated if her sway failed when she hadn't done everything just so. There's no way of knowing that people really did what they said, and the environment of judgement is so strong on those other sites that we honestly can't trust anything people report whatsoever.

So long story short (too late!) put those worries aside, because it is entirely possible that a good chunk of those sways aren't even legit.

I don't think anyone has tested their pH on here in years. I have not found it added ANY helpful info at all (trust me on this, I got a boy with "perfect" girl pH testing 2-3 times a day for months) and it added tons of stress when pH didn't "behave", leading the pink swayers to get all obsessive and control freakish worrying about variations of tenths of degrees, and led the blue swayers to feel like failures when their pH was low at the start of the cycle (which, everyone's pH is meant to be low at the start of the cycle!) So no need to test pH.

RepHresh every 3 days is fine if you want to use it though our results have shown it does nothing. Doesn't sway pink or blue, same number of gals got boys and girls with and without it.

I would probably just leave out the OLE for hubby. I actually do not believe in OLE, I don't think it does anything helpful at all, and there's a big long explanation for this if you want to hear it (since I already gave you a big long explanation I don't want to inundate you.)

6. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would just like to toss something out here for your consideration. On this site, we are doing mostly very tame and sensible sways, and yet even then people often have trouble getting pregnant, even just doing things like jelly, antihistamine, frequency and one attempt (nothing like the cray-cray-sways they are allegedly running on the other sites) And people don't get pregnant doing that!! Even young people, even people who have lots of other kids - we don't have good rates of conception AT ALL with the kitchen sink sways.

So over the course of time I have had to conclude that there are at least some people on the other sites who are fibbing about how they actually got pregnant (or to give them the benefit of the doubt, grossly mistaken about when they conceived and got pregnant with an early or late ovulation). This has been confirmed to me by several people now behind the scenes - they felt so much pressure on the other sites to do everything under the sun that has ever been rumored to sway, and so much shame over having compromised their sway, and they desperately wanted their results to be included (on Ingender at least, if you don't do most of the "sway factors" your info is not included in the results) that they exaggerated what they did, or reported what they ORIGINALLY did and left out that they'd dropped a bunch of stuff. So when you read those absolutely insane sways where you just scratch your head and wonder how in the world they even got pregnant, keep in the back of your mind that for all you know that's a 56 year old male data miner who lives in Timbuktu, or more likely just a chick who didn't want to be raked over the coals or publicly humiliated if her sway failed when she hadn't done everything just so. There's no way of knowing that people really did what they said, and the environment of judgement is so strong on those other sites that we honestly can't trust anything people report whatsoever.

So long story short (too late!) put those worries aside, because it is entirely possible that a good chunk of those sways aren't even legit.

I don't think anyone has tested their pH on here in years. I have not found it added ANY helpful info at all (trust me on this, I got a boy with "perfect" girl pH testing 2-3 times a day for months) and it added tons of stress when pH didn't "behave", leading the pink swayers to get all obsessive and control freakish worrying about variations of tenths of degrees, and led the blue swayers to feel like failures when their pH was low at the start of the cycle (which, everyone's pH is meant to be low at the start of the cycle!) So no need to test pH.

RepHresh every 3 days is fine if you want to use it though our results have shown it does nothing. Doesn't sway pink or blue, same number of gals got boys and girls with and without it.

I would probably just leave out the OLE for hubby. I actually do not believe in OLE, I don't think it does anything helpful at all, and there's a big long explanation for this if you want to hear it (since I already gave you a big long explanation I don't want to inundate you.)
    Thank you!! I always appreciate your long answers- I have a lot of questions and it usually puts my mind at ease!!
    I don’t want to do a kitchen sink sway because I don’t want to obsess and be that much more disappointed if we get son #5.
    I’m doing LE for PCOS, with fiber, myoinositol, folate, and iron. I’ve managed to do an hour of cardio about 5-6 days a week so far and I’ll keep that up. We don’t drink so we won’t add that. I think the only thing I have some confusion about is the actual sex part in August, and I think we will just have a few protected times together with one attempt at positive, not peak, opk. What do you think?

praying and swaying

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love reading long replies too, so I try to err on that side of being thorough but some people are just like whoa you expect me to read all this!!

What do you consider the difference between positive and peak?

9. Likes Abifasc liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love reading long replies too, so I try to err on that side of being thorough but some people are just like whoa you expect me to read all this!!

What do you consider the difference between positive and peak?

These are this month and last month tracking- I think I should BD when I first get a “high” reading instead of waiting until the next day when it’s as dark as possible? I feel (without ultrasound knowledge) that I usually ovulate in the PM. Last month it was about 10 hours after I got my “peak” or 24ish hours after my first high reading. What do you think?

praying and swaying

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to clarify, those type of OPK tests are not accurate for "high" and "peak". You can't tell your peak reading but in retrospect, and all that is, is a measure Only the tests with actual "high" and "peak" readings (like a flashy and smiley face, for example) are reliable.

You need to have sex at the first POSITIVE OPK, not the darkest. So what you are calling "high" is really first positive and that is when I want you to have your attempt. Please don't wait around for a "peak" reading you may not even be sure about and that may never come. Attempt at first positive, what you are referring to as "high".

12. Likes Abifasc liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to clarify, those type of OPK tests are not accurate for "high" and "peak". You can't tell your peak reading but in retrospect, and all that is, is a measure Only the tests with actual "high" and "peak" readings (like a flashy and smiley face, for example) are reliable.

You need to have sex at the first POSITIVE OPK, not the darkest. So what you are calling "high" is really first positive and that is when I want you to have your attempt. Please don't wait around for a "peak" reading you may not even be sure about and that may never come. Attempt at first positive, what you are referring to as "high".
    I agree with you. I actually got an even higher reading today, so I think I would attempt on day 14. I just worry that too much cutoff won’t result in pregnancy.

praying and swaying

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post
    I agree with you. I actually got an even higher reading today, so I think I would attempt on day 14. I just worry that too much cutoff won’t result in pregnancy.

I agree but the thing about OPK which are weird is that the LH is just a message your body is sending to itself. The darkness does not tell you if you've ovulated or not. So you can have already ovulated and still have dark or even darker OPK than before, because your body is just eliminating the LH from your system through urine, OR have your tests already have gone negative and then ovulate at that point. The darkness of OPK is not tied to the status of ovulation, it's just measuring the hormone that is in your urine (and it may be much stronger in your urine than your blood!)

Since LH is a message, your body "hears" the message when it's whispered, even if it starts shouting later on.

If you're worried about it you can do the method where you have one attempt at first pos OPK and then another attempt 72 or even 96 hours later. This still qualifies as one attempt, because if there was anything left from the first attempt it would go on to fertilize the egg before the second could capacitate, and if there isn't then the second batch would have a chance to capacitate and make it to the egg.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast