Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Timing & frequency TTC girl

Hello lovely ladies,

Can someone please give me some info on timing and frequency for TTC girl or point me in right direction of a previous post with this answer?

I’m aware of the 1 attempt at positive opk, is that still advised or is that old/out of date info?

Thanks heaps

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't work. It has been completely debunked and you can read the full case against it here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html It's fine to use it if you would like (in which case you should have one attempt at second "high" or flashy face on a fertility monitor) but it isn't something to count on at all (as most of us, who have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites, myself included, will attest) and the important thing is that one attempt.

Frequency has also not worked and has really cut odds of conception hugely. Again, fine to start off with either abstain (for men under 35) or daily/frequent release (for men over 35) but it does not seem to help and both of them really cut odds of conception, and add a lot of that "control freakish" stress to the mix. I have the directions for frequency stuff here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...pink-and-blue= and an additional essay about mixing frequency with one attempt https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...off-with-O-12=

So you should decide what YOU want to do with frequency and timing, and it is fine to start off doing those things. But if you don't get pregnant within 1-2 months, you need to start dropping things. DO NOT go on and on not getting pregnant with a super strict sway while you waste away to nothing on diet, only to panic and drop everything (including the one attempt.) The one attempt is the only thing that actually works (and I have a big long explanation about that if anyone wants to hear it) so please drop timing and frequency and give it 1-2 months without either of them before adding attempts. And if you're doing even more things that cut conception like antihistamine, jelly, douching, tighty whiteys/hot baths, and epecially, especially shallow release, drop those things before adding attempts too, if at all possible.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I’m happy to not do those things I just wasn’t sure as I’ve read so much I’m confused.
    So to be clear, one attempt at high fertility and that’s it? No other BD any other time during the fertile period?
    Fine for DH to release himself if needed?
    I got a dark line on the OPK on the 14/5 (nothing the day before) so we DTD, I’m not sure but I had some pains yesterday 16/5 so possibly ovulation pain. My cycle is all over the place though and I didn’t ovulate last month so no idea.
    Would you suggest DTD again today 17/5 or no as that goes against the 1 attempt rule?
    I’ve upped limits for my diet due to now being underweight and trying not to be so strict. I hope it doesn’t go against my sway but it’s better than not ovulating.
    I’ve found so much of you’re advice helpful already so thank you
    Last edited by YesIcan2020; May 17th, 2020 at 03:24 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want timing, one UNPROTECTED attempt at second "high". If you don't care about timing, one UNPROTECTED attempt at first "peak" or positive on a standard OPK. You can have sex with protection at other times.

Yep DH can release on his own or with you, with a condom, at other times. It's just the number of unprotected attempts we're talking about here

Yes I'd have another attempt on 17 (which was yesterday LOL) or 18th of May. That's not against the one attempt rule because the previous attempt was too soon, if you O now you would not have any chance at the egg! But the odds are good you already did ovulate, so this one is a "just in case" thing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ