Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Keto diet and swaying

Hello
    First, I would like to say “I love you”, Atomic although I don’t know you😊
    I have been reading your posts since 2010, but this is the first year I post .

I would like to know your opinion on the keto diet and if there is any link between this diet and swaying. Also, my sister in law had twins and she said it’s because of keto. No one in our families has twins (girls) so I started to think that keto may have affect

Sorry for my terrible English😅

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww thanks so much - I love all my swayers too! It's my privilege to get to help you guys with your sways.

The Keto diet can sway pink for people because it is restrictive, it lowers blood sugar, is lower calories, and also the weight loss. As I often say, protein + carbs = blue and eating protein alone does not have the same strong blue effect as protein + carbs eaten together.

BUT I don't want anyone using it at a sway diet because it is less reliable than the LE Diet for two reasons:

1) It is higher in protein and fat and in many nutrients, all of which can sway blue for many people even if they're not eating many carbs

and 2) Many, many people don't do keto diet properly, or start off doing it properly and then relax over time. It is very, very easy to start eating more and more carbs without even realizing it (even low carb vegetables have some carbs) and accidentally end up on a diet that is high protein, high fat, and has carbs in it too = excellent for a boy, and without even realizing they are doing it!

Plus, a whole lot of us end up getting kind of sick on keto diets, making them very hard to stick to, and others end up not able to conceive on them.

So because of all this, I actually don't use keto diets for pink or for blue sways. I have let a few people use them when they really felt like needed to (both pink and blue) and got a range of both opposites and successes, so I do not feel like I have a strong feel for how they will sway for the average person. It's just not something I think will give your best chance.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ