Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which is better, one attempt or e4ds?

Hello
    In terms of swaying pink, which is more effective, the one attempt or the e4ds?
    Don’t sperms live in the body for 5 days! Why do you suggest another attempt (e4ds)?
    Another question:
    Is it ok if I do it after 5 days because I missed the day you recommended.
    I am following you no matter what, but I like to know reasons

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to answer these out of order because it will make more sense that way.

Sperm has been retrieved alive from the body 5 days after being deposited but that doesn't mean that sperm was capable of swimming to an egg and fertilizing it. The best and most modern studies ever found have shown that odds of conception with sex 4-5 days before ovulation is VERY slim - roughly 1 in 1000 for 4 days before ovulation, and one in 10,000 for 5 days before ovulation. So the reason why you guys need another attempt if you're getting to 4-5 or more days till ovulation, is that your odds of conception are practically nil with that long of a cutoff.

Now, I can't totally tell you what is more effective, one attempt or e4d. This is because two different groups of people get pregnant using those things. Since I have nearly everyone starting off with one attempt, the people who get pregnant with one attempt tend to be more fertile and have less time on diet and exercise than those who try for 3+ months and then go to e4d. So we are really comparing apples to oranges...the people who conceive with the one attempt may be coming into their pregnancy with a higher chance of blue to begin with because they are probably more fertile and usually have been on diet and exercise a shorter time (not to mention the surprising number of people who refuse to do diet and ONLY do one attempt!)

The numbers are this though:

One attempt plus jump and dump, with 120 people reporting - 86% success rate (although this may be artificially high)
    One attempt without j and d, with 310 people reporting - 69% success rate
    BD every 4 days - 77% with 18 people reporting.

The one attempt has many more people telling me what their results were and I "trust" it more. I feel it is more proven to sway pink. E4d has great results so far, but there are much fewer of them, and it's complicated by the fact that many people may have been less fertile and been on diet longer.

So long story short I can't tell you which option is better other than in the general sense where I have everyone start off on one attempt, and then go to e4d if they don't conceive.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm going to answer these out of order because it will make more sense that way.

Sperm has been retrieved alive from the body 5 days after being deposited but that doesn't mean that sperm was capable of swimming to an egg and fertilizing it. The best and most modern studies ever found have shown that odds of conception with sex 4-5 days before ovulation is VERY slim - roughly 1 in 1000 for 4 days before ovulation, and one in 10,000 for 5 days before ovulation. So the reason why you guys need another attempt if you're getting to 4-5 or more days till ovulation, is that your odds of conception are practically nil with that long of a cutoff.

Now, I can't totally tell you what is more effective, one attempt or e4d. This is because two different groups of people get pregnant using those things. Since I have nearly everyone starting off with one attempt, the people who get pregnant with one attempt tend to be more fertile and have less time on diet and exercise than those who try for 3+ months and then go to e4d. So we are really comparing apples to oranges...the people who conceive with the one attempt may be coming into their pregnancy with a higher chance of blue to begin with because they are probably more fertile and usually have been on diet and exercise a shorter time (not to mention the surprising number of people who refuse to do diet and ONLY do one attempt!)

The numbers are this though:

One attempt plus jump and dump, with 120 people reporting - 86% success rate (although this may be artificially high)
    One attempt without j and d, with 310 people reporting - 69% success rate
    BD every 4 days - 77% with 18 people reporting.

The one attempt has many more people telling me what their results were and I "trust" it more. I feel it is more proven to sway pink. E4d has great results so far, but there are much fewer of them, and it's complicated by the fact that many people may have been less fertile and been on diet longer.

So long story short I can't tell you which option is better other than in the general sense where I have everyone start off on one attempt, and then go to e4d if they don't conceive.
    You are wonderful ♥️
    Thank you for the information

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post