Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying pink after 3 boy's!

Hi atomic and all, I have been on and off this site for over five years now and although I wanted to sway in 2018 we decided that wasn't the right time to add to our family, but I'm now back and I am swaying pink, hoping to have first attempt in July, I have been swaying for 5 weeks already and have lost 14lbs, still have more to loose, I have been doing as follows:
    Le diet, no red meat, minimal eggs and chicken
    Fasting, breakfast around 10, lunch normally something small and a coffee and then dinner, stopping eating at 5ish,no snacking.
    Cardio 4-5 times a week, an hour bike ride non stop
    Fibre caps 4-6 a day
    Coffee approx 5 cups a day
    Plan one attempt at first positive opk, will use clear blue, so will that be first smiley face? (sorry new to me as I have never used them)
    My OH will be 35 at our attempt, so I'm guessing abstaining is out?
    Do you recommend rephresh or ky?
    Antihistamines?
    Would you recommend shallow release for first attempt and jump and dump? I have always been super fertile, falling the first month with all three of my boys.
    OH has actually gained a few lbs these last few weeks will this effect our sway?
    Also is drinking tea ok for him?
    So sorry for all the questions and I thank you so much in advance.
    Mummy to three beautiful boys!

DS 1 DS 2 DS 3

Hoping to add some pink to our family

Our sway worked we are having a beautiful princess due May 2021

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow you seem to be doing so well on the diet. Work has been stressful so I’ve let the exercise and diet slide just slightly (still going great). I obviously don’t know all the answers like Atomic but thought I’d say hi and good luck! We are also trying in July and would love to keep across how you go. We also have two boys (they are my step boys but I’ve been around since they were very young and it’s a long sad story). My husbands family has a lot of boys - so I feel you on the wanting a girl side of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and thank you for your message yes it's going well so far although I still have more to loose! Don't be disheartened by letting things slide slightly, I think overall is what counts!
    Aww boys are wonderful aren't they
    Ahh really that's great, so will this be your first baby?
    Yes a little girl would be a dream but our 4th boy would be so welcome. I wish you all the luck on your journey!

DS 1 DS 2 DS 3

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyRose View Post
    Hi and thank you for your message yes it's going well so far although I still have more to loose! Don't be disheartened by letting things slide slightly, I think overall is what counts!
    Aww boys are wonderful aren't they
    Ahh really that's great, so will this be your first baby?
    Yes a little girl would be a dream but our 4th boy would be so welcome. I wish you all the luck on your journey!
    Yes boys are so adorable! I actually don’t want a girl to have a baby girl for like a baby girls sake - I’m more for gender ratio for our family overall. My husbands family - brothers, cousins, etc is all mostly boys. I would just love to add some feminine love and colour to that. We just need more girls, and a girl to our family would just be the most amazing addition. On my side it’s pretty much gender neutral (all cousins have a girl first followed by a boy - Even extended cousins), so I know it’s more for a General wish for his side.

Looking forward to seeing how we both go! I think the toughest thing is including both the exercise and dinner cooking for me. If I don’t cook my husband finds something accidentally so off Plan (like a pork roast tonight!), so I have to fit in a 12 hour work day, walking for an hour, cooking dinner AND managing the house. It’s actually exhausting and I think that’s where the stress has come from lately. I could keep it up for a few weeks and was going so well and it went down hill real fast. I’m hoping for a good day tomorrow - so lucky vibes both our ways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Amy!

Are you used to that much coffee?? All you need to do is have more than you were having when you got boys, so if that was NONE, there is no reason to go all the way up to 5 cups a day! I don't want you to give yourself the jitters by having too much.

If you want timing, you would have intercourse the second "flashy" or high reading, and if you don't care about timing, have one attempt at first solid smiley or peak reading.

35 is a borderline, if you guys wish to abstian that's fine, or you could do the daily release instead. Neither one has worked though so I would not worry about that too much.

The jellies have not worked. I keep them in the mix in case people want to use them, but in our results they did nothing. We even had a statistician crunch the numbers and proved they did not sway at all. And they do cut odds of conception. your call to make.

Same with antihistamines - they really haven't worked and cut odds of conception, some people do want to use them.

I do not recommend shallow release. It's never been proven to sway, and cuts odds of conception MASSIVELY (by far more than jelly and antihistamine). I have had several people who just went on and on not conceiving, even as I used every trick to help boost their chances of conception. Then I found out eventually they were doing shallow release all that time. Once we dropped it they got pregnant right away. Plus I've seen gobs of boys with shallow release so it's no magic bullet.

Jump and dump (after 5 minutes is when most people do J and D) HAS seemed to add a little something in our results so of any of these things, I'd keep that one.

Chubby hubbies have had more girls, so the weight gain for DH may help a little bit.

It's probably best if everyone gives up tea, but it's much less of a concern for him than it is for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I know exactly what you mean!

Aww I know me too, nice to balance things out a bit I think.

Yes it is I agree, it's a big change for me, the diet and exercise, I'm really hoping it helps 🤞 and can fully understand your difficulties especially when you're working 12 hours too.

Ah it's horrible feeling stressed and if you're anything like me when I'm stressed I eat lol

Fingers crossed for us both ☺

DS 1 DS 2 DS 3

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic and thank you so much for your reply its greatly appreciated, I think you're amazing!

The coffee side I am used to it's been built up over a few years, I didn't drink any with my boys but I started drinking it after my 3rd son and love it now so have approx 5 a day, not huge cups.

Wow that has simplified things a great deal, I was nervous about what jellies to use when and how much etc so I now won't bother and if abstinence nor fr have worked I shall skip those, the main thing being the one attempt at first peak followed by jump and dump.

Now those things are cleared up would you say my sway looks ok?

Exercise is totally new for me as is the fibre and diet, normally a serial snacker,and as I mentioned before the coffee I never had with any of my boys.

Also do I carry on with exercise during the two week wait?

Thank you so much for your time

DS 1 DS 2 DS 3

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    as long as you're used to that level of coffee it's all good. I drink that much daily and have for years (including when I got my girl) it's all about the tolerance.

Yes carry on exercise during the 2WW. You may not conceive and we don't want to miss half the month every month. If you're nervous about it, you can cut back, but if it was possible to "shake a baby loose" the whole human race would have died out long ago since most women have to work very hard all the time, even when pregnant.

Yes everything is looking great to me! Keep up the good work!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Thanks babygirl1 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes haha, I know some people get the shakes with to much coffee don't they!

Yes that makes sense, you would loose so much exercise time if you skipped two weeks a month like you say.

Ok that's great thank you so much ☺

DS 1 DS 2 DS 3

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post