Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not seeing anything about anemia in this thread, but if you have reason to think you're low in iron I recommend taking 18-60 mg iron (avoid the irons that come in hundreds of doses as they're badly absorbed and are upsetting to the tummy) daily for 2 weeks. If you notice a drastic, dramatic improvement - more energy, less tired, able to catch your breath if you weren't able to before - then take that dose for 6 weeks, then try to go to 3x a week maintenance dose. If when you do that, you start to feel worse, continue the daily dose. If after 2 weeks you don't notice any improvement I'd still just have you take it 3x a week anyway just in case. It doesn't seem to negatively affect a sway and it is hard to get enough iron on LE Diet, so when there is any doubt I would have you take the iron just to be on the safe side.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so maybe I have to explain it. I always had an iron problem before my pregnancy (also got infusions). Since I was pregnant, my iron value has been top. I haven't measured for a while, but I don't feel specifically tired or anything.

I was just afraid because my period is suddenly less and, as you say, occurs later in the day, that I might be missing any nutrients and therefore I am not pregnant. Do you know what I mean? So that means it doesn't have to be a bad sign?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is not a bad sign. That is part of what happens with the sway. It is happening to many of us and has to do with changes in hormones, not nutrient levels. We have had people who saw these changes in their period and were worried so they had testing done and they weren't low in anything.

If you have a history of anemia just try the 3x a week dose as a preventative.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much Atomic. Do you think that 6 days of abstinence and then intercourse fluctuates blue 2 days before ovulation? Or can that fluctuate pink?

Do you have a timing recommendation that works best? Time and time of abstinence?

And I understand that correctly, I always have spinnable protein-like mucus first and then creamy. So can it be that the ovulation of the creamy is not over yet? correct?

THANKS ATOMIC!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, because timing does not work. It doesn't affect sways at all. Just have one attempt.

If there was a recommendation I would give it to you guys. The only thing that actually works is the one attempt. Abstain and timing don't seem to work. Have one attempt, and have it at a place in time when you can actually conceive (do not have this attempt too soon or too late, or you won't get pregnant)

Mucus is not very reliable to tell if ovulation has happened. While you can see trends, it does not work to the exact day and you can't rely on it to tell you if the egg has been released.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    all clear i understand, it also makes sense. But you always talk about this one try reducing the amount of sperm and increasing the chance of pink.

So is it correct that the more days you are abstaining (1-6) the more the sperm count increases the more you fluctuate blue or? Do you know what I mean?

Thanks for your response to cervical mucus. There are also many pages on the Internet that the cervix immediately changes whitish creamy again after ovulation. I'll take care of it, thanks :-)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello atomic. have you received my message? thanks for your effort

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sometimes takes me a couple days to get back to people. Thanks for your patience.

By this time, 10 years after this site was begun, we have a good body of data that shows us what works. Abstain does not work. Timing (we know from scientific studies) does not work. One attempt DOES work. So we try to do the things that work and not the things people imagine, if that makes sense. Reducing sperm numbers is a THEORY. Abstain not working seems to be a fact since it has not added anything to our success rates. We know one attempt works because we saw that in our results.

No, it is not correct that the more days you abstain the more blue it is. Abstaining too long makes sperm die and then it also makes the body stop producing sperm. So abstaining many days can actually lower sperm count and that is why we thought it swayed pink (though it has not worked really)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Atomic. Take your time, you will certainly have a lot of work to do, thanks for your effort.

I will keep trying. One question, with my Clearblue the lines on the test stick on the 1st Max day (especially the right one) are much more intense than on the 2nd Max day. Could that mean that ovulation takes place on the 1st max day or certainly early on the 2nd max day? Do you know anything about that?

One more question, since I've been following the LE diet, I've been feeling ovulation for the first time (relatively severe back pain) including light red-brown spotting (with mucus) is that a bad sign? I am a bit worried?

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The darkness of the lines does not tell you when the ovulation has occurred or even if it has or not. You can't count on that. You will ovulate 24-36 hours on average after the first positive test regardless of whether it's the darkest positive.

Changes in cycle with swaying are normal and many report either their O pains go away, or they start having O pains when they never did before.

When is the spotting happening?? how many months has this occurred?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast