Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very exciting, in any case I am very happy to have found you and will happily recommend you to others.

Which I still can't get out of my head. You write everywhere, the only thing that seems to work is 1 attempt (amount of sperm count). They say that there are an equal number of x and y sperm. And you also say it is not correct that male sperm die earlier and are faster. The following is therefore not clear to me:

No matter whether 1 attempt, 2 attempts or 3 attempts. It always has the same number of x as y (as they say) so it shouldn't matter how much ejaculate there is?

I hope you understand my question is a bit complicated. I tried to find out on your site but I have a button :-)

I hope I don't annoy you, I find it all so exciting!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know why, but things that seem to end with fewer sperm, even though they are half X and half Y, seem to sway pink.

So it's actually best to have one attempt to make fewer sperm, even though they are still 50-50.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Atomic

I'm turning to you again. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked out yet.

1 attempt on the 1st max day of Clearblue (morning). My husband was abstinent for about 3 days. I had a lot of hope but unfortunately it doesn't work out.

I have the following question: my cycle has changed again. I always have brown phlegm 3-4 days before my period.

Then the period always starts with a lot of brown spotting and only on 2-3. During the day, the period is really intense. It used to be the other way around (1st day totally heavy period and then weakened.)

I'm a little worried, since everything is so different, is this normal? Or a bad sign?

My Lutel phase is exactly 14 days including this spotting and my cycle is always 27-28 days.

Thank you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is very normal to see changes in your cycle when swaying. That doesn't concern me at all.

Are you ready to start making changes to boost odds of conception?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm ready and I know, I just wonder if I'm on the right track, that's all, hope you understand me ...

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're ready, I would go to every 4 day method now - have unprotected sex every 72 hours or so apart starting after your period ends and continuing on till you're certain you've ovulated, even if that means going all the way through till next period starts.

Are you doing jump and dump, shallow release, jellies, douching, frequency, or anything like that?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    is the every 4 days method also good if I ovulate on day 12?

I will try, thanks. I don't do any more attempts like jump and dump or anything. Why would you recommend this?

Do you think of the JonasM method? (boys moon, girls moon) found this in a thread and found it still interesting.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it doesn't matter when you ovulate. It doesn't match with the timing methods, but they don't work anyway.

The reason I recommend that is because when we do the one attempt, it is easy to have the one attempt on the wrong day for our bodies. For instance, we assume "it would be best if I always had an attempt the day of positive OPK" (because that IS best in most cases). But what if YOU personally would be better off having an attempt the day before, or the day after? Or what if you never get a positive OPK that month?? By doing the e4d, you are always in with just one viable attempt in your fertile window, so it's an easy way of having one attempt, but changing the day without doing it deliberately. That way you can be more likely to have a lucky attempt at the right time and you won't miss the month having a false positive on your OPK.

The Jonas method is nonsense. It does not work. The method came to Jonas in a dream and it is based on magic and mysticism. I know several people who ordered the calendar and had sex on the right days and a) did not get pregnant for long periods of time because the days were impossible for them to conceive on and b) got opposites when they did finally conceive.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic. And if that doesn't just work every 3 days?

Another question, you read a lot on the Internet that just one attempt in the fertile window is not enough to get pregnant, is that correct?

What do you think is the higher chance of getting pregnant if you have sex at the first or second positive OPK from Clearblue?

How do you see the chances of getting pregnant after ovulation for a girl? (There is this woman from New Zealand with the 6 boys).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no every 3 days. There is only every 4 days done either in the "every 72 hour" pattern or the "every 96 hour" pattern (not those hours, but that is how you count the days). For a better chance of conception, do the every 4 days in the every 72 hour pattern. For possibly better chance of pink (tho we are getting good results with the 72 hour pattern) go to every 96 hours. Again, NOT those hours, but that is how you count the DAYS. Any time that day is fine. I know it is confusing but that is the least confusing way we can explain it.

No, it is not correct. If you couldn't get pregnant that way, I would not tell you to do it! Men make enough sperm in one batch of semen to impregnate every woman who has ever visited this site! One attempt is more than enough to get pregnant with. But over time we will add in another attempt, for those who actually don't get pregnant with one attempt.

First positive OPK. That is why I recommend that. Second positive OPK may be O Day for many people, which is proven in studies to be worse chance of conception than O-1 and 2.

The chances of getting pregnant after ovulation are very slim. O+12 is my least favorite sway technique. It is impossible to do because it is based on lies about how ovulation symptoms work (meaning that many of the people who get pregnant with the method had a totally different timing than they think) and it is believed that most eggs live only 8-12 hours and NOT 24 hours as the people who believe in O+12 claim. The study of O+12 only had 33 people in it, and only TWO got pregnant with the desired timing. And Kynzi, the lady who claims it worked for her, did not have any way to know when she ovulated other than guessing. All nonsense and it is nonsense that has caused a lot of people misery and ending up at a fertility clinic - in some cases with no baby at all because of the years they wasted on the terrible O+12. I have the full scientific case against O+12 here:
    https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...9-no-12-a.html

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast